October 05, 2024, 10:16:17 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I just realized

Started by Daddy, June 08, 2011, 05:46:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

My girlfriend and I essentially live together.

She sleeps at my house 4 or 5 nights out of the week. I sleep at her house 0 or 1 time per week so that means 4-6 nights per week we are sharing a bed device baddood;

applesauce

Socks

that's an excellent arrangement to realize. i profess my neutral envy and wish a partial best. if i owned a house, if i possessed hard asset capitol, if i fulfilled a profession, i would marry my girl tomorrow and move in with her. i cannot do this until i can offer what a man should attain. when i do, bells with ring like they have never rung before, and i shall not want not need not desire a single thing more.

Geno

Quote from: Socks on June 08, 2011, 05:53:20 PM
that's an excellent arrangement to realize. i profess my neutral envy and wish a partial best. if i owned a house, if i possessed hard asset capitol, if i fulfilled a profession, i would marry my girl tomorrow and move in with her. i cannot do this until i can offer what a man should attain. when i do, bells with ring like they have never rung before, and i shall not want not need not desire a single thing more.
You still type like this?

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

silvertone

Socks, type boringly jeez.

Hippopo

akudood;

JMV, I hope you told her about me by now.

Socks

Quote from: Geno on June 08, 2011, 06:03:35 PM
You still type like this?

type? it's how my soul perceives existence.

snoorkel

nice negro, I been 7/7 every week for 9 months now.

LCK

that's how it was with my ex
we were really pretty much never apart
I spent about 5 nights a week in her dorm and the other nights were spent in my dorm for a good 7 months of the relationship
we never slept apart lol

KonohaShinobi

I don't have a girlfriend so I don't have to worry about that at all happydood;

and Sock's prose is often very articulate and beautiful, poetic.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Simisear on June 09, 2011, 09:25:01 AM
oh man I wonder why

In High School they are all fake bitches so I really didn't hold a torch for any of them, so I guess if in college (BSU, BSU!) maybe there'll be someone interesting. giggle;

Andria

Quote from: Guy on June 08, 2011, 06:08:48 PM
akudood;

JMV, I hope you told her about me by now.

Idk if he has told her about you but I have said hi to her before  giggle;

Go Up