October 01, 2024, 03:37:28 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PSP thread: Game recommendations

Started by KonohaShinobi, June 08, 2011, 01:59:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

Do you own a PSP?

No
1 (12.5%)
Yes
6 (75%)
I will eventually
0 (0%)
Never
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

So I am buying a PSP pretty soon and am curious what games people have for it, which ones are worth buying and stuff.

so yeah PSP thread, post your game collections and recommendations

silvertone

The 2 Untold Legends games I played were fun, Hack and Slash RPGs.

Nyerp

psp sux

get loco roco and nothing else

ME##

get locoroco, patapon, the metal gear acids and other games you enjoy goowan

Kalahari Inkantation

i don't and more than likely never will with the vitamin now on its way~

Cookie

I have a PSP, but I primarily use it for a mp3 player as of now. Games I have that I actually like as follows.

Persona
Riviera the promised land (Buy this)
knights in nightmare
Monster Hunter 2
Me and My katamari

I also just got Little Big Planet since it was free and I am soon getting the Persona 3 remake I think.

Hiro

I'd like one, but will probably never have one.

Geno

Loco Roco
Daxter
Those God of War PSP games.
Pretty much it.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Cookie

Quote from: Kyou on June 09, 2011, 10:57:11 AM
Valkyria Chronicles 2 baddood;

Is that game fun at all? I was thinking about getting it..... I've never played any valkyria games before.

YPrrrr

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: YPR on June 09, 2011, 03:54:18 PM
Kingdom Hearts is fun >.<

Birth by sleep? It looks cool but would me not having played any Kingdom Hearts other than 358/2 (already confusing as fuck story) detract from enjoyment?

Also are the Dissidia games good?

Samus Aran

Quote from: Cookie on June 09, 2011, 03:38:21 PM
Is that game fun at all? I was thinking about getting it..... I've never played any valkyria games before.

play the first one first. the second is supposedly considerably worse. i just said to get it because i fucking loved the first one and i plan to get the second one myself eventually.

of course, if you don't have a ps3, you're out of luck playing the original. if you ask me, they should all be made for the ps3, but whatever.

Go Up