October 01, 2024, 12:35:14 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Flavour of the week MMO

Started by Infel, June 08, 2011, 06:06:51 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Infel

I still have no clue what that spoilers icon is!  O_0

Anyways, I play MMO's a lot. I  played Getamped2 until I severely pissed off the elitist faggots who hold dominance over everyone and just about every pinoy. Same deal with Cosmic Break, but those are both Cyberstep games. Black Ops just ended their free weekend and that game is really the biggest piece of  wariodood; you'll ever find. I want a shooter that's an MMO with a lot of customization, one that looks really nice.

IT was All Points Bulletin: Reloaded.

Remember this game? It died late 2010 and was almost immediately picked up again by GamersFirst, which has actually done a considerable amount to fix it up. Including make it free to play with a cash shop, since they ARE doing MMO's. It was basically cops and robbers complete with asians who wear their hair like Goku and carry six cellphones a piece, and BIG ROLLING TURDS WHICH CAN NEVER STOP ONCE YOU GET THEM MOVING.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvB0nHOJ3IY[/youtube]

Enjoy a video of some faggot playing it. It's rather system intensive. You'll want around 4 gigs of RAM to play it smoothly. Everything else doesn't bloody matter. I don't know why they're so badly optimized but I can also run it so I don't give a shit. Anything less than four and you can expect an OCCASIONAL "out of memory" crash.

I got a black afro cop named Pidgey and a skinny azn criminal named Peejay. I like playing as criminals more because I can mug random NPC's.

wawi

LAG
LAG EVERYWHERE
Did they fix it?

Infel

There's an occasional lagspike but overall latency is pretty dandy.

wawi

do u still have to download it through gamersfirst

Infel

Quote from: wawi the dogracer extraordinaire on June 08, 2011, 03:00:04 PM
do u still have to download it through gamersfirst
Of course you do.

But you can remove those things after you get it anyways, so it's not like it matters too terribly much.

wawi

Going to give this a try today

Go Up