October 07, 2024, 04:24:51 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

LIVESTREAMING NINTENDO PRESS CONFERENCE AT 12:00PM EST

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, June 06, 2011, 04:17:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

...on second thought, if i'm very lucky i may be able to stream most of nintendo's conference if anyone's interested hocuspocus;

i probably won't be able to do the last 10-15 minutes though awdood;

Nyerp

Kalahari Inkantation

Nyerp

Kalahari Inkantation

so it turns out i actually can stream most of this, if there is any interest in me doing so, but i'll still have to end it a few minutes early hocuspocus;

Quote from: Yusuke on June 06, 2011, 11:28:00 PM
what the hell i thought you stopped going there like 2 weeks ago doodhuh;

i did

[spoiler]but then i took a summer class [/spoiler]

Kalahari Inkantation

okay so i can livestream nintendo's as well, but be warned, i'll have to leave early so you may need to finish it on your own~~

Kalahari Inkantation

ME##

Quote from: Swirly Glasses on June 07, 2011, 06:42:11 AM
so it turns out i actually can stream most of this, if there is any interest in me doing so, but i'll still have to end it a few minutes early hocuspocus;

i did

[spoiler]but then i took a summer class [/spoiler]

which class myface;

silvertone

Who is home at 12 PM on a tuesday? Kids are still in school and everyone else is at work. College students who don't work are probably the only people who could have watched it.

Nyerp

and...there are a lot of people like that here...doodthing;

and this is like complaining that nintendo did their conference while you were working...doodhuh;

silvertone

June 07, 2011, 01:27:02 PM #25 Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 01:38:23 PM by silvertone
I was working lol.  I don't know, just seems weird scheduling to me.

:edit: I probably wouldn't have watched it, since I am really out dated when it comes to video games. Yet for the biggest/most hyped event with video game with announcements coming directly from the source, you'd think that it be on television at reasonable hour. but what do i know...

Nyerp

silvertone

Yes, last night was the first time I actually watched E3.

Go Up