October 06, 2024, 10:18:43 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Siblings

Started by Hippopo, June 06, 2011, 12:38:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hippopo

I was just wondering how many boyagers have siblings, and if you do, how are your relationships with them?

As for me, I have an older brother and sister.  I see my sister every week, and she's alright.  We get along well, but she's eight years older so we're at very different moments in our lives. 

My brother is closer to my age and we're both students at the same university, but I rarely see him around.  We also haven't had any quality time together since we were children.  I'm thinking about changing that, but I'm kind of nervous.  O_0

Hiro

I have a twin sister who I get along with fine
I have an older sister who I have more in common with
I have two younger step brothers which I get along with pretty good
I have a younger step sister who I don't see much but she's fine I guess
then I have an younger ex-step brother who is a juggalo  akudood; akudood;

Thyme

applesauce

Two younger sisters. The older of the two is going through the teenage bitch phase, of for her it's worse than most. We haven't gotten along well in forever, though it's not like we're constantly at eachother's throats. We are three years apart. The younger of the two gets along extremely well with me. When I am at home I spend a lot of time with her, and I miss her the most out of m family when I am in Chicago. We're nine years apart.  giggle;

don't let's

I have three older sisters. I do not care about them. I used to hate them. Growing up, as they got older, they just started picking on me all the time until they moved out. I almost never see or speak to them anymore.

silvertone

June 06, 2011, 01:14:56 PM #5 Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 12:02:24 AM by [23]crossdressers
 giggle;

Daddy

I has a sister who I live with.
I has a half brother who I just say is my brother.
I have 3 other half brothers that I do not even converse with and only have met 2 against my will and for like 3 seconds.

Nyerp

3 years younger sister who i mostly get along with
2 years older brother who i mostly get along with
8 years older sister who i got along with but i don't really talk to now that she lives in utah and has a mormon husband and 2 kids she is raising as mormon (she is also technically my half-sister but i don't see her as that)

ME##

One younger brother who is the definition of vulgar, 'angsty' teen goowan

Andria

two younger

we aren't close but i don't hate them

LCK

I have an older brother who is 29 years old and our relationship is decent. We hang out when I visit home from time to time, but it's nothing too exciting.
I have an older sister too, she's 24 or something like that. She's an absolute cunt and I haven't talked to her since I kicked her out of my mother's house in December

bluaki

I have one little sister (half-sibling with different father), 11 years old. We're not close, but I guess it's partially my fault that she likes anime and a few video games

I've heard that I have a couple half-brothers on my father's side, but, like my father himself, I don't know nor care about them n_n

Socks

my brother is younger and i am older. that is all you need to know. we co-exist.

[REDACTED]

My sister is fat and my younger brother isn't living with us at the moment.
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

[hedy]Zidone

A half-sister who's significantly older than I am and has 2 kids last I heard.

We were on friendly terms, although we didn't really talk much, but 2 years ago my dad (the parent we share) pretty much disowned me and so I haven't from either of them since.

Also yesterday I had a dream in which I had a little brother. It was strange.

Go Up