October 10, 2024, 10:17:35 AM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

trip to america

Started by l a c e y , June 05, 2011, 09:43:52 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

applesauce

Quote from: wawi the dogracer extraordinaire on June 06, 2011, 08:43:22 PM
People will try to attack you if they see that you're white, just a heads up

Do you live in Detroit proper?

wawi

Quote from: applesauce on June 06, 2011, 09:06:21 PM
Do you live in Detroit proper?

No. Metro
also, try visiting Michigan Central Station and the Broderick Tower. Also, do you plan on driving there or flying in?

applesauce

I don't have current plans to visit, but if I were, it would be driving.

Yes, both of those are among the most well-known abandonments in the world.

Mando Pandango

Alright, I haven't been on boyah and a few days, and I just fel like I need to do my part and defend New York State as boyah's resident New Yorker.

Quote from: l a c e y on June 05, 2011, 09:43:52 AM
so many black people.

Not really a problem, but most of New York's black people live in the bigger cities - Buffalo and Albany, probably Syracuse, maybe Rochester.

also i wanna know why you americans always carry guns with you in your cars and such?

doodhuh;

new york people dont know how to talk properly, thats another thing i figured out.

I've been to Buffalo, they talk the same way we do here. They only way to really defend this was to have you guys give me stuff to say on vocaroo, so do that.

there was no plum sauce or vinegar at the restaraunts. which is complete bullshit cause i went to applebees and got chicken tenders and i had nothing to put on them but ranch sauce and who wants to do that. no one.

Stop being so goddamn Canadian. No American would even think what you suggested as normal. Also, chicken tenders? bbq saauce. Not hard.

also your roads are unsafe. like most guard rails i saw were like so thin and crappy. like shit if i drove my car into it, i would be goin right though.

And nothing of value would be lost.

oooooooooh another thing. mall cops are for serious there. they think they have some power. 
Yeah. Fuck those guys.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

me003

never heard of plum sauce. Sweet n sour, okay I know what that is.  Pouline poultrine whatever you said, I have never heard of.

If you're about to get mugged it's because the muggers think they can mug you.
So wear a hard face.

Regular people have to live in ghettos too, but if you're clearly an outsider, and you look weak....yea your probly not in a good spot.

also big fuckin far.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Daddy

lacy had the greatest threads

squirrelfriend

i like how lacey gotten the impression that all of america is buffalo

silvertone

he's right about vinegar though.

don't let's

There are no cats in America.

Daddy

Quote from: squirrelfriend on April 16, 2016, 04:10:49 AM
I like how the tone of "trip to america" is that she's travelling to an exotic land when she's literally crossing the border into a country that's p.much the same as canada.

squirrelfriend

Quote from: Khadafi on April 16, 2016, 05:28:33 AM
Quote from: squirrelfriend on April 16, 2016, 04:10:49 AM
I like how the tone of "trip to america" is that she's travelling to an exotic land when she's literally crossing the border into a country that's p.much the same as canada.
*anglo canada

Daddy

french canada is its own country right thyme?

squirrelfriend

Quote from: Khadafi on April 16, 2016, 05:36:39 AM
well the american colonists got angry at the granting of the free practice of cathoicism in quebec and it had to be carved out from the charter
that is what i learned from high school history idk about you

silvertone

Quote from: squirrelfriend on April 16, 2016, 05:43:15 AM
well the american colonists got angry at the granting of the free practice of cathoicism in quebec and it had to be carved out from the charter
so it's just like maryland

squirrelfriend

April 16, 2016, 05:45:14 AM #59 Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 06:01:40 AM by squirrelfriend
Quote from: SVT on April 16, 2016, 05:44:15 AM
Quote from: squirrelfriend on April 16, 2016, 05:43:15 AM
so it's just like maryland
well americans were idiotic then
remember we americans split from britain because we were tax cheats
also americans had some sour grapes after the french and indian war and it was different from maryland in that french civil law was/is part of the law of the land there

also like before we get to louisiana, true louisianans don't even speak the same dialect of french and cajun french is spoken by a minority, and the state is now p. much anglicized

Go Up