October 10, 2024, 10:18:26 AM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

trip to america

Started by l a c e y , June 05, 2011, 09:43:52 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

just1more

people in buffalo dont have new york accents  doodhuh;

wawi

omg visit me in detroit~
<3

Himu

COME TO HAWAII.  We can tan together, shop together, and make fun of all the Asians together. giggle;

applesauce

Quote from: Tomoyo on June 05, 2011, 08:19:13 PM

and you know what i really love that isn't very popular outside the midwest? frybread. the best thing the native americans have given us. and we minnesotans have a chain of little stands called "Oof-Da Tacos" that makes taco salads out of frybread. fucking delicious.

I grew up in Minneapolis and lived there for 19 years and I have never heard of frybread nor Oof-Da Tacos.

However, I do say Oof-Da constantly and people make fun of me for it.

Samus Aran

well it may simply be because you lived in minneapolis. everyone seems to know about the stuff in northern minnesota at least. and frybread in general is more of an overall native american thing, not exactly restricted to the tribes in minnesota.

l a c e y

Quote from: yoseph on June 05, 2011, 09:12:33 PM
people in buffalo dont have new york accents  doodhuh;

yes they do. it's just not as intense.

Meyer Lansky

I'm not sure why you would go to Buffalo and associate them with the rest of New York.  The state's population is around 19 million and nearly half of that (8.1 million) is in New York City alone.  Another 7.5 million are located on Long Island.  Buffalo ≠ New York.

Quote from: l a c e y on June 05, 2011, 09:43:52 AM
so many black people. also i wanna know why you americans always carry guns with you in your cars and such?

Because Buffalo is nothing but ghetto.

Quote from: l a c e y on June 05, 2011, 09:43:52 AM
also your roads are unsafe. like most guard rails i saw were like so thin and crappy. like shit if i drove my car into it, i would be goin right though.

I repeat, Buffalo is a shit city.  I'm not trying to make it sound like the streets are paved with gold down here, but the quality of life is exponentially better than what you will find up there for the most part.

If you want to truly experience the culture and lifestyle of New York then you must come to the city.

silvertone

Quote from: Socks on June 05, 2011, 07:58:21 PM
I look forward to dipping my hot tenders into thick and creamy ranch dressing and smearing it all over them. Go and fuck yourself all the way to Canada.

And my man from Philly, we gotta SMOKE THE BEERS something one day. It's the Boyah way.
Definitely.

Dullahan

Out of all the bigger cities that have to touch Southern Ontario, why do they have to be Buffalo and Detroit? akudood;

applesauce

Hey, Detroit isn't too bad. I'd love to spend a week exploring there.

wawi

Quote from: applesauce on June 06, 2011, 02:56:56 PM
Hey, Detroit isn't too bad. I'd love to spend a week exploring there.

What do you mean by bad?
Violent and dangerous? Yes it is very bad.
If you want, there are some nice places here you could.
You just need to be very careful where you go, especially if you're white. One wrong turn and you'll be robbed or killed.

applesauce

We travel in small packs in our ghettomobile dressed like shit and mind our business. Gets us through the worst parts of Chicago, probably would do the same in Detroit.

wawi

Quote from: applesauce on June 06, 2011, 08:42:35 PM
We travel in small packs in our ghettomobile dressed like shit and mind our business. Gets us through the worst parts of Chicago, probably would do the same in Detroit.
People will try to attack you if they see that you're white, just a heads up

Socks

They're not 12 year old biber look alikes who walk around posing zoolander faces and wearing German clothes. I realize that was harsh, just a heads up. Let's not melodramatize the sittuation any further.

wawi

Quote from: Socks on June 06, 2011, 08:54:15 PM
They're not 12 year old biber look alikes who walk around posing zoolander faces and wearing German clothes. I realize that was harsh, just a heads up. Let's not melodramatize the sittuation any further.

You've obviously have never been there, but continue to make things up that's fine, too. Of course it's an over generalization, but it happens.

Go Up