October 16, 2024, 09:28:51 AM

1,531,334 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

helo hi

Started by silvertone, June 03, 2011, 08:42:04 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cookie

I liked when you talked about cats a bunch.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I feel bittersweet about this revelation.

I wholeheartedly enjoyed the posts by burzumfan, and it saddens me to find out that burzum was just a character. However, this gives me a greater respect for you. I feel the same way about my posts, them being "pieces of art". Although I did not take it to your level, there is still quite a bit of my real life self in Not Sid. It is not all a character.

But, I have to wonder. How much Not Sid is an influence on my own life outside of the internet? I can't find the clear line I set between them several years ago. Up is down, black is white, yadda yadda yadda.

Anyways, I think this is cool. Though I still secretly hope that I am being trolled, and that burzum will come back and continue to not give any fucks about anything.

Nyerp

congratulations you are officially BORING

[hedy]Zidone

MY WORLD IS

SHATTERED

But you really are a Burzum fan, right?

silvertone

Quote from: ZIDONE on June 03, 2011, 04:21:49 PM
MY WORLD IS

SHATTERED

But you really are a Burzum fan, right?
Yes, but buffasianman was never me.

Nyerp

do something funny or get out

ME##

bumfam, why would you do this? cry;

Kalahari Inkantation

what

what is this

this is p. uncool cry;

Samus Aran

does nobody else remember that burzum didn't always post like we know him to? if you look at his first few pages of his post tracker, he posts like quite a normal person...so this doesn't surprise me in the least, actually

but i always thought burzum was cool whether or not he was being the character "burzumfan" (although the constant "anime" jokes during streams were starting to get old...but that was quite a long time ago actually)

anyway hi

Nyerp

Quote from: Tomoyo on June 04, 2011, 03:15:19 PM
does nobody else remember that burzum didn't always post like we know him to? if you look at his first few pages of his post tracker, he posts like quite a normal person...so this doesn't surprise me in the least, actually

that doesn't mean he gets to stop posting like a bumfan...>:(

Nyerp

i just realized that he started posting normally because he felt since we accepted him he should stop pestering us with his nonsensical posts

but he's missing one key detail:

[spoiler]we ENJOYED those posts GOD DAMN IT akudood;[/spoiler]

famy

Quote from: Yusuke on June 04, 2011, 03:33:10 PM
i just realized that he started posting normally because he felt since we accepted him he should stop pestering us with his nonsensical posts

but he's missing one key detail:

[spoiler]we ENJOYED those posts GOD DAMN IT akudood;[/spoiler]
you think you are so tuff.. well youre not.dont tell me wat to do with my life.

Nyerp

Quote from: Not Famy on June 04, 2011, 04:13:41 PM
you think you are so tuff.. well youre not.dont tell me wat to do with my life.

can u be the new burzbum wub;

famy

Quote from: Yusuke on June 04, 2011, 04:54:02 PM
can u be the new burzbum wub;
i cna't cos i hav 2 watch more anime...

Nyerp

Go Up