October 08, 2024, 05:26:59 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Is anybody surprised that Boyah has stuck around for this long?

Started by strongbad, June 02, 2011, 04:26:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

I was assessing my internet history today and I realized that I've been on Boyah for a pretty long time, and it existed before me as well. I'm pretty surprised that a small forum of this size is still out there. I remember being on a lot during nsider's time and now small forums have since gone away.

Also on another note does anybody else notice how there are significantly less small forums?

snoorkel

no, I never expected Boyah to last this long. at this point I believe it will live on into infinity.

there are probably just as many, you can't find them as easily because by now every niche on the internet has been filled with generic shit. I mean 13 year-olds still exist so they must be somewhere

wawi

boyah is like a dying animal
all the other forums knew when it was time to be put down
boyah is just headstrong and thinks it can avoid the unavoidable
[spoiler]jk boyah is a very tight knit community, for better or for worse
it seems like everyone knows each other too personally to let them go
[/spoiler]

Nyerp

as long as the members still exist, boyah will still exist giggle;

[spoiler]at least.........i hope so.....................[/spoiler]

Hiro

Yeah, I feel like we're all too close to not keep boyah running until we're all too old to use a computer  baddood;

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Infel

It's lived long enough to get me interested again, so that's pretty nice.

ME##

KonohaShinobi

Cookie

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on June 03, 2011, 02:38:21 AM
Imagine if someone actually advertised the place

I remember when me and andrew would go on omegle and give people the link.   :3

strongbad

BRING BACK THE VALIDATION BOARD
it creates a sense of superiority for members

YPrrrr

Not so surprised about Boyah... but I'm surprised Banned Camp evolved the way it did and stuck around. I mean the site was based around a joke and had a much smaller user base than now... Once we hit powerspike I knew we'd be around for a while

applesauce

I agree that there are less small forums. I think a lot of this is because of things like Facebook and such that didn't exist/weren't fully developed when we were in junior high.

Infel

Quote from: applesauce on June 03, 2011, 08:36:58 AM
I agree that there are less small forums. I think a lot of this is because of things like Facebook and such that didn't exist/weren't fully developed when we were in junior high.
So you're saying we should vandalize a gigantic corporation?

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I don't think boyah is really alive. It's died like 5 times.

it's some sort of unholy entity that won't die unless you fuck a chicken in the basement or something.

Go Up