October 08, 2024, 03:29:54 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

what do i get my girlfriend for her birthday

Started by C.Mongler, May 29, 2011, 10:25:36 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cookie

Quote from: YPR on May 29, 2011, 10:55:28 AM
Go take a walk on the Charlottesville mall and go to a movie or something

Charlottseville mall is expensive as fuck. Come down to Richmond and visit me for her birthday gift.

Andria

Quote from: YPR on May 29, 2011, 10:55:28 AM
Go take a walk on the Charlottesville mall and go to a movie or something

I COULD JOIN THEM ON THEIR DATE. If you were to go to a theatre in the Charlottesville area, I would definitely go to Zeus in Waynesboro. It is 10000x better than any movie theatre in Charlottesville.
Quote from: Cookie on May 29, 2011, 11:01:18 AM
Charlottseville mall is expensive as fuck. Come down to Richmond and visit me for her birthday gift.

There are some nice places around Charlottesville that aren't that expensive! Plus there is always just enjoying the outdoors and the part a block or two away.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Chandelure on May 29, 2011, 11:03:42 AM
I COULD JOIN THEM ON THEIR DATE. If you were to go to a theatre in the Charlottesville area, I would definitely go to Zeus in Waynesboro. It is 10000x better than any movie theatre in Charlottesville.There are some nice places around Charlottesville that aren't that expensive! Plus there is always just enjoying the outdoors and the part a block or two away.

I will be in Charlottesville area in the mid 2012 time. But right now its 2 hours away from my house lol. I think I'm going to buy her these shoes, make her a gay mix cd, and take her to dinner and this ice cream place shes been bugging me about forever.

Andria

Quote from: C.Mongler on May 29, 2011, 11:05:17 AM
I will be in Charlottesville area in the mid 2012 time. But right now its 2 hours away from my house lol. I think I'm going to buy her these shoes, make her a gay mix cd, and take her to dinner and this ice cream place shes been bugging me about forever.

Like living? or just passing through?

That sounds like a plan though. I am sure she will love it.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Cookie on May 29, 2011, 11:01:18 AM
I just like looking around, but maybe that's just me girl; Plus the food isn't really that steep

Plus if she finds something she likes you can buy it for her and problem solved
Quote from: C.Mongler on May 29, 2011, 11:05:17 AM
Sounds good wrench;

C.Mongler

Quote from: Chandelure on May 29, 2011, 11:06:09 AM
Like living? or just passing through?

That sounds like a plan though. I am sure she will love it.

My girlfriend is transferring to UVA so I'll be there a lot. I go to JMU so I'll live in Harrisonburg come August. Shits just over the mountains.

YPrrrr

Andria

Quote from: C.Mongler on May 29, 2011, 11:08:50 AM
My girlfriend is transferring to UVA so I'll be there a lot. I go to JMU so I'll live in Harrisonburg come August. Shits just over the mountains.

Nice nice. By next spring I hope to be going to GMU which is in DC area  bassir;
Quote from: YPR on May 29, 2011, 11:06:54 AM
I just like looking around, but maybe that's just me girl; Plus the food isn't really that steep

Plus if she finds something she likes you can buy it for her and problem solvedSounds good wrench;

How many times have you been?  O_0

and there are a couple of places with steep food prices but the best ones aren't pricey.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Chandelure on May 29, 2011, 11:11:49 AM
Nice nice. By next spring I hope to be going to GMU which is in DC area  bassir;How many times have you been?  O_0

and there are a couple of places with steep food prices but the best ones aren't pricey.

Just a few times... UVA used to be my top college choice before I did all of my visits and fell in love with Wisconsin. n_u

not to mention I didn't get into UVA anyway lol

Andria

Quote from: YPR on May 29, 2011, 11:14:48 AM
Just a few times... UVA used to be my top college choice before I did all of my visits and fell in love with Wisconsin. n_u

not to mention I didn't get into UVA anyway lol

lol I was thinking of doing a transfer there but was too lazy to fullfill all their credit requirements for a guaranteed admission  n_u

Cookie

Quote from: C.Mongler on May 29, 2011, 11:08:50 AM

What the fuck i was up at JMU four times this past semester visiting some friends.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Chandelure on May 29, 2011, 11:35:01 AM
lol I was thinking of doing a transfer there but was too lazy to fullfill all their credit requirements for a guaranteed admission  n_u
I think the only requirement for guaranteed admission is to donate thousands and thousands of dollars n_u

Andria

Quote from: YPR on May 29, 2011, 11:38:37 AM
I think the only requirement for guaranteed admission is to donate thousands and thousands of dollars n_u

sillydood;

that is sooo true

C.Mongler

Quote from: Cookie on May 29, 2011, 11:35:22 AM
What the fuck i was up at JMU four times this past semester visiting some friends.

why didnt you say nothin bitch. i have an apartment lined up there nigga come beers and smoke

Nyerp

Go Up