October 01, 2024, 03:31:44 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

E3 2011 hype thread

Started by KonohaShinobi, May 22, 2011, 09:20:35 AM

previous topic - next topic

Which company are you most hyped for this year?

Nintendo
8 (66.7%)
Sony
4 (33.3%)
Microsoft
0 (0%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

The schedule for this year:
Microsoft on Monday, June 6 at 9:00AM

Sony press conference at 5PM, June 6th

Nintendo press conference on Tuesday, June 7 at 9:00AM

What do you think will be revealed? Any announcements you're expecting?

Get hyped E3 2011 motherfuckers  madood;

YPrrrr

I will not get hyped and therefore my lack of anticipation will decrease the relative amount of time before something I like comes out

strongbad

Volvagia

I'm looking forward to seeing Sony's conference flop as they will not mention anything about their new protection or paying back the users further, they will ignore everything to do with the improved psn and avoid all discussion of the psn.

I'm looking forward to seeing Project Cafe and exactly what it is and what they plan to do with it.

I'm looking forward to seeing if the rumours about the next XBOX console being presented to us are true.

ME##

I'm looking forward to being unimpressed by most things. 

Samus Aran

strongbad

I feel like people are starting to care less about gaming... Or maybe it's just the people I talk to, simply because I have significantly less hype for e3 this year.

ME##

Quote from: MF Doom on May 22, 2011, 04:38:08 PM
I feel like people are starting to care less about gaming... Or maybe it's just the people I talk to, simply because I have significantly less hype for e3 this year.

I think it has more to do with the fact that E3 is slowly becoming irrelevant, with Nintendo announcing its consoles early, Sony's knack at having hardware leak and game developers spreading out their announcement schedules, all it serves as now is being a good place to give attention to things that we already know about.  goowan

Thyme

Samus Aran

yeah i can't think of anything due in 2012 that i want except tales of xillia which i'm sure we won't get until like mid-2012 or even later

Commander Fuckass

THE NEW NINTENDO CONSOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Kalahari Inkantation

Hiro

Microsoft's shows are usually really boring and I can't see them being too exciting this time.
Hopefully Sony has some cool stuff in store to make up for their recent fuck-ups.
I think everyone's most excited for Nintendo though, seeing as there will be a new system, 3DS games, more Zelda, and probably many other new games. They blew the roof off last year, so hopefully they can keep up the good work.

Hiro

Quote from: Tomoyo on May 23, 2011, 07:56:56 AM
yeah i can't think of anything due in 2012 that i want except tales of xillia which i'm sure we won't get until like mid-2012 or even later
Bioshock Infinite?
And besides, a lot of games will probably be announced at E3, and even more at E3 2012.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Hiro on May 23, 2011, 10:35:49 AM
Bioshock Infinite?
And besides, a lot of games will probably be announced at E3, and even more at E3 2012.

oh yeah that too i guess

Go Up