October 01, 2024, 03:31:58 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

BEST DUNGEON IN WIND WAKER

Started by Samus Aran, May 21, 2011, 04:38:41 AM

previous topic - next topic

vote

Dragon Roost Cave
1 (8.3%)
Forbidden Woods
0 (0%)
Tower of the Gods
3 (25%)
Forsaken Fortress
1 (8.3%)
Earth Temple
2 (16.7%)
Wind Temple
5 (41.7%)
Ganon's Tower
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Go Down

Samus Aran

My sister just started the Earth Temple and it reminded me of how much I loved everything about this dungeon. The atmospheric music, the use of Medli, all the undead enemies, better light/mirror puzzles than other Zelda games, and a layout that's interesting without being confusing. The boss is cool too but not any better than any of the other bosses really. Still a positive point though.

So yeah I just felt like making a thread about Wind Waker I guess.  hocuspocus;

Nyerp

i liked the tower of the gods because idk

Kalahari Inkantation

Samus Aran

i like the tower of the gods a lot but i hate the first part of it where you have to coast slowly with your boat and the water lowers right when you need it to be higher or raises when you need it to be lower and ahhhh

famy

i like coming back to the forsaken fortress the second time where you don't have to sneak around anymore  madood;

Samus Aran

yeah that was sort of what i was thinking of when i put it in the poll since i put them in order

actually i've always wondered if you can do wind before earth but idk i've always done earth first and never bothered to check if you can indeed do wind before it

Nyerp

i'm disappointed no one has picked either of the first two because they're both better than wind and earth imo

Samus Aran

i think every dungeon in this game is fantastic honestly lol

Tomboh

tower of the gods sucked balls

it just seemed like everything moved so slow in that dungeon and the environment was so bland

Dullahan

Wind Temple. Music was good, use of Makar was fun, and the atmosphere and puzzle solving was excellent.

Nyerp

Quote from: Tomboh on May 21, 2011, 02:15:24 PM
tower of the gods sucked balls

it just seemed like everything moved so slow in that dungeon and the environment was so bland

fag

Kalahari Inkantation

the only bland part of the tower of the gods was the very beginning with the water levels and the boat

but everything else was p. cool like dat boss and dat music

Tomboh

Quote from: Swirly Glasses on May 21, 2011, 03:48:22 PM
the only bland part of the tower of the gods was the very beginning with the water levels and the boat

but everything else was p. cool like dat boss and dat music
the boss was cool

once you start climbing the levels and shit everything is still all gray/white

Samus Aran

seriously though i just love how weird and moody and atmospheric this theme is

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H38WungdUp4[/youtube]

Nyerp

ok but dealing with medli and the floormasters is annoying and the boss sucks

Go Up