October 01, 2024, 03:28:32 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

TF2

Started by strongbad, May 16, 2011, 12:19:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

I just started getting really into TF2. I'm still pretty new but I'm learning shit as I go. It's just so fun, idk how I never realized this before.

But yeah does anybody want to play at all? Add me on steam: DwightDL

also where is the old tf2 thread??

strongbad

mockers gotta mock

i've always played a lot of soldier since i got the game a couple years ago, but i've been trying to dabble in other classes. right now i'm playing pyro a lot, but i want to get good at scout so I think i'll be transitioning to him soon

strongbad

Yeah, to be honest I can enjoy all classes, but I really want to take the game more seriously and possibly get into competitive TF2.
I feel like I get this urge with every game that I pick up lol

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I always played Medic, Sniper, and I switched between Engineer and Pyro.

I was best at Sniper though. Avg at like 15 headshots a match. Medic is fun when you team up with a heavy or whatever.

also, I played on 360. I want to get the pc version when I get internet, though my computer is pretty old and I suspect I would have to do quite a bit of upgrading before I can actually play it on my desktop.

KonohaShinobi

I recently started to become a god at Soldier, running Black Box and the Battalion, unstoppable out here. If you see Kono, might as well stop runnin'.
Quote from: Simisear on May 17, 2011, 03:01:19 AM
Soldier's Rocket Launcher doesn't feel right to me, so I don't use him much. Scout is easy to play as, just don't fun into a turret or Heavy. lol

Scout's easy? lol maybe before all the updates, shit is HARD now. I used to main scout but slowly weaned off of him as he became less and less useful in almost all of the game modes.
Scout now is like Spy directly after the Engie update, fucked completely.

Infel

I rarely play it. Or any game. Me with my regular loldrama sort of killed the games for me. What with Negroserver being run by an autofellating cockmongler and all.

Placebo Headwound

I have it on PC but it's incredibly rare for me to play any multiplayer game. I don't even have it installed right now. giggle;

Bushy

I play it... sometimes. I'll probably start a lot more now that school is coming to a close.

I play like every class except Sniper. I'd say I'm best with either Soldier or Engineer.
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Infel

Quote from: Rambosnake on May 24, 2011, 02:58:48 AM
I play it... sometimes. I'll probably start a lot more now that school is coming to a close.

I play like every class except Sniper. I'd say I'm best with either Soldier or Engineer.
Sniper is piss-easy, provided you got the connection for it. Or ingrained lag-compensation.

Bushy

Quote from: Parsee on May 24, 2011, 08:45:12 AM
Sniper is piss-easy, provided you got the connection for it. Or ingrained lag-compensation.
It's not that, I just don't like the character is all. I like to move in instead of leaning back.
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Rambosnake on May 24, 2011, 09:05:56 AM
It's not that, I just don't like the character is all. I like to move in instead of leaning back.
offensive sniper is invaluable

Chemriof

I've been trying to get more into tf2 again lately. I main pyro, but recently I have been mixing it up a lot.

Go Up