September 17, 2024, 01:26:45 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

JACK THE RAT AND OTHER AWESOME LEGENDS (AKA ME YEARS BEFORE PUBERTY)

Started by Insani, May 15, 2011, 04:47:19 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Insani

Okay so I just found this small book that I wrote in when I was like ten or some shit like that (and I just drank a shit load of coffee so I'm kind of ranty) but anyway I was a genius back then take a load of this (all original retyped (that's right, all misspellings and bad capitalizations copied))

Also there were stickers and shit that I got in some pirate book that sucked testicles but whatever.

CHAPTER ONE: RAT'S BOOTY

Once upon a time there lived a rat named Jack. He lived the pirate's life, On seas of Fire, Storms of Doom, And Dragon Attacks. He had found some treasure, but it was just a bit of the treasure that was All Gold! What he found was a gold ring but he would be rich from The treasure that awaited him. Noone Knew the dangers that awaited him too. Like Greenskin Pirate! He stalked the seas, unstoppable. But Jack Rat would win... ... or... lose... ? He owned a sea! Sere Seas! He would defeat Greenskin After a long battle the treasure was Jack's!
The
End!

Note: Not sure what the 'sere' is. Might be sene, but still.

Chapter 2: BlackBeak
Jack the RAT has an Arch Enemy, named Black Beak! After a long fight Jack Escaped his ship was badly damaged. Blackbeak's Pirates stole some Jewels. BlackBeak wanted more so he fought Jack again BlackBeak won, and got the Jewels. But a dragon Devil summoned by Jack stole them back. Ever since BlackBeak has been trying to get them back until now when his ship was sunk.
The End.

Chapter 3: Jack The Rat
This time a Rat or rather, the Rat named Jack. His new Quest Was to Fight Blackbeak. After A great battle he defeated Multihead and Ultra! All for some Magic coins.
The end!

Misc Legend 1: Legends of the viking stone
Legends have it that in the 1770s Vikings carved a Stone and if the stone fell the Earth would be stalked by ghosts, vampires, zombies, and werewolves! All that could make it fall was someone stealing the viking's treasure!
It
Must
be a
Curse!

Misc Legend 2: The legend of the MAGIC COINS OF GOLD
If someone ever entered the center or midcenter of the earth they would find MAGIC Coins! "Only A God could go there" A rock says, or is written on it.

[move]COMEDY GOLD[/move]

fuck you this totally counts as literature

me003

yea i have a story I wrote in about 2nd - 4th grade about a kid who wanted to travel to the sun. In the last scene he does and dies.  happydood;
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

[hedy]Zidone

Quote from: Insani on May 15, 2011, 04:47:19 AM
Okay so I just found this small book that I wrote in when I was like ten

I thought you were ten right now. happydood;

Andria

Go Up