September 17, 2024, 01:26:54 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pony thread? Pony thread.

Started by HeroofTime55, May 13, 2011, 03:33:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

BEST PONY

Twilight Sparkle
0 (0%)
Pinkie Pie
1 (14.3%)
Rainbow Dash
2 (28.6%)
Applejack
2 (28.6%)
Rarity
1 (14.3%)
Fluttershy
1 (14.3%)
I'm too cool to admit that I love this show
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Yusuke on June 07, 2011, 10:36:27 PM
[spoiler=average pony fan's daily thoughts]“Aw, don’t go yet Dash.” She started pulling out the rest of the organs, stopping at each one. “I know I can be a real painaceas, but you know I’m just kidney with you. You really got to learn to liver it up. Boy, these jokes are getting bladder. Guess ya gotta develop a stomach for them.” She placed the discarded body parts into a bucket, keeping the last one for bit longer. “Ooo, bagpipes.” she said, placing the tube in her mouth and the organ in her armpit. A spurt of acid hit her tongue. ”Eww. Oh hey, there’s your cupcake, Dash.”

Dash, didn’t hear her. She had slipped from conciseness minutes ago. Pinkie, not satisfied yet, hit her with another adrenaline shot. Dash woke up for the last time, her heart jumping. Her blood flowed out faster; it wouldn’t be long now.

Pinkie put Dash on her down her back and straddled her chest, scalpel at the ready.

“Ya know, Rainbow Dash, I’m disappointed. I thought you would have lasted longer. I really wanted to spend more time with you before we got here. But I guess it’s my fault, I should have taken it a little slower. Oh well, it was really was nice knowing you, Dash”.

The blade sunk into the blue one’s throat and worked its way up her chin. Coming back down, it circled around her neck. The last thing Dash felt was her skin being cut away from her skull, the metal scraping her teeth.

Then she was gone.

Pinkie Pie stared into the mirror. She did a really good job, even keeping the eyelids. She winked, Dash winked back. Pinkie smiled.

But still, she was sad that her friend was now gone. It only lasted fifty minutes, not nearly as long as she wanted. She looked back the cadaver hanging there in the center of the room, the last of its fluids draining in to the pan. Yup, no more Rainbow Dash.

Then Pinkie cocked her head. She was starting to take notice of the fact that there really wasn’t that much damage. “It fact”, she began to think “I think….” An idea exploded in her head. She was good at sewing and she had all the pieces, all she had to do put her back together. Yeah, just get some stuffing and bingo, she’d have Rainbow Dash forever. In fact, that’s what she’d do for all her friends when their numbers came up. She was so excited, she skipped over to the body with the skinner to get started. The cupcakes can wait; Pinkie had a friend to make.

Silver Spoon suddenly woke up. She was on her back and couldn’t move. She couldn’t see. Where was she? Freaking out, she was just about to scream when the pony from the bakery appeared in front of her.

“HI!” she giggled

“Where am I, what’s going on”? The frightened little foal asked.

“Oh, well, you see, your number came up and I gotta make cupcakes.” Pinkie explained.

“W…wha….what does that mean. What are you talking about”?

“Oh, nothing. I wouldn’t worry it if I was you. It’ll be over soon.” She approached the girl, scalpel at the ready when a small voice called out from behind.

“Miss Pinkie, what are you doing”?

She paused and turned to look at Apple Bloom. The yellow baby pony walked up to her with an angry look on her face. Silver Spoon started to feel relived.

“Ah can’t believe your doing this.” She pouted. ”you said this one was gonna be mine.

Pinkie apologized “Oops, sorry about that, guess I got forgot. Here you go.” She handed the blade over.

Apple Bloom climbed on the table and stood over her prey. Silver Spoon tried to struggle. She stared in fear at Apple Bloom and her apron. The pink apron with a shiny tiara on it. Silver Spoon started to cry.

Apple Bloom grinned and open her mouth “Hey, Silver Spoon, guess who gonna be a blank flank”?[/spoiler]

No wonder this show is so popular. yes; RUB IT

HeroofTime55

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: HeroofTime55 on June 09, 2011, 05:31:08 PM
WELL THAT WAS INTERESTING

i am guilty of reading this though

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6884996/1/9_Knackered_Souls

QuoteMy Little Pony and Halo Crossover

i lol'd 5thgrade;

HeroofTime55

Quote from: Swirly Glasses on June 09, 2011, 05:34:02 PM
i lol'd 5thgrade;
That's why I couldn't resist.  Sort of a morbid curiosity.

Nyerp

well i only posted the last part

also i watched the cutie mark origins episode...that was...cute i guess?

HeroofTime55

Quote from: Yusuke on June 09, 2011, 06:33:16 PM
well i only posted the last part

also i watched the cutie mark origins episode...that was...cute i guess?
"...And that's how Equestria was made!"

Nyerp

HeroofTime55

Quote from: Yusuke on June 09, 2011, 08:59:09 PM
i don't get it
I thought you said you just watched that episode.

Nyerp

Quote from: HeroofTime55 on June 09, 2011, 09:38:14 PM
I thought you said you just watched that episode.

yeah that line made no sense

was it just there to point out how ~wacky~ pinkie pie is or something

HeroofTime55

Yeah, basically, it's just Pinkie being awesome/batshit crazy, as per the usual.

Did you catch the Pac-Man reference?

Nyerp

HeroofTime55

Quote from: Yusuke on June 09, 2011, 09:42:17 PM
no

Pinkie Pie's sisters are Inky and Blinky, her parents are Clyde and Sue.

Nyerp

Quote from: HeroofTime55 on June 09, 2011, 09:45:49 PM
Pinkie Pie's sisters are Inky and Blinky, her parents are Clyde and Sue.

i don't know who "sue" is in pac-man but ok

HeroofTime55

Quote from: Yusuke on June 09, 2011, 09:48:06 PM
i don't know who "sue" is in pac-man but ok
In Ms. Pac-Man she replaces Clyde.  Apparently.  Had to look that one up.

silvertone

Go Up