September 17, 2024, 01:37:19 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Blah blah blah fleet foxes blah blah blah

Started by Boogus Epirus Aurelius, May 12, 2011, 03:47:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Anyone else get Helplessness Blues?

Apparently a lot of people don't like the floxes around here,but I don't know why. They're solid smoky mountain folk bred with genetically enhanced crosby stills and nash genes with heaps of harmonies filled into the cracks.

I like them a lot.

New stuff's really good too.  If anything, it kicked off my summer to a great start, lounging in the sun and drinking lemonade-tinged beer.

Good god. 

YPrrrr

Yes, I am enjoying it quite a bit. I can't really listen to any song in particular from it without listening to the rest of the album which is usually a good sign. Some of the lines here and there seemed a bit cheesy on this one, but for the most part it's very pretty

burzumfan420

i ehard a song on the radio and i remembered how good at God Damn Melodies they are. i havent gotten the album yet thoguh cos i usually download albums a year or so after they are out lol

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: villinman666 on May 12, 2011, 06:25:20 PM
i ehard a song on the radio and i remembered how good at God Damn Melodies they are. i havent gotten the album yet thoguh cos i usually download albums a year or so after they are out lol

Yeah, they really know how to dig into that mountain man ambient melody style.

piano moths

I like it. I listened to it a lot last week because I saw them on Sunday night. And it was great.
kill them w kindness

me003

Any one get the blues?

Apparently people around here don't like the foxes around here, I don't know why, they are mountain bred animals that live in the woods and have genetically enhanced appendages  and genes and something leaks into the cracks of their skin.

That is what I got out of op before I realized wtf was goin on.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Go Up