September 24, 2024, 01:37:17 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Osama Bin Laden - DEAD

Started by Dullahan, May 01, 2011, 08:09:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

May 02, 2011, 10:40:01 AM #90 Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 11:01:41 AM by Yusuke
Quote from: Kiba on May 02, 2011, 07:26:35 AM
All I can say is that Navy Seals know how to get shit done...

also if this were true then this would have happened a decade ago

musica.cards

Quote from: Quis sum? on May 02, 2011, 10:24:19 AM
It is a less-rigorous method of DNA testing, however. That's why they were able to obtain the DNA test results relatively quick.

That wasn't the concern.
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

snoorkel

May 02, 2011, 10:53:15 AM #92 Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 11:01:09 AM by vziard
I'm fucking horrified at the state of the country today, glad everyone's getting their 2 Minutes' Hate taken care of though so I don't have to fucking deal with it. this isn't 'patriotism' fools

THE KING IS DEAD

LONG LIVE THE KING

[img]http://1stopclickandshop.com/wp-content/uploads/wpsc/product_images/32220%20Wooden%20Crucifix%20.jpg[/img]

Socks

May 02, 2011, 10:57:45 AM #93 Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 11:01:59 AM by Socks
Whether celebrations or whether condemnation, absolutely speaking, is occasionally appropriate depends entirely upon one's disposition. This question is relative, and cannot answer itself.  For anything involving perspective, the relevant factors for legitimacy will always revolve around genuineness. Those that honk and holler and laugh with childlike zeal and those that silently relish the cool rush of vengeance, can be equally authentic and morally right, if, an only if, their response is an expression of truth. It doesn't matter if your loved one died on 9/11 as a consequence of terrorism, or if you were born after that day and have no direct experience of it, what matters is that you honestly believe Osama's death to be significant and that for you it holds some personal meaning. If one's acts and feesl (in whatever way they choose act or seem to feel) out of such fundamental convictions, they are as true as the stars at night and as right as sunshine on a clouded day. If not, however, they are clowns and jokers with no notion to claim their own, the worst kind of all, ignorant fools, and quite frankly an embarrassment to us all. I follow what I preach, which is why I am just as virtuous and pure for lacking even the lightest bit of inclination one way or the other over this, beyond mere curiosity and common interest.

Lex Luthor

IDK if hes dead i wanna see a funeral first.
Why am i still here?

[REDACTED]

Quote from: _you_ on May 02, 2011, 10:45:35 AM
That wasn't the concern.
goonish
Quote from: Lex Luthor on May 02, 2011, 11:05:19 AM
IDK if hes dead i wanna see a funeral first.
osama bin laden was buried in the sea according to the sharia law of burying the dead within 24 hours
Quote from: Snowy on May 02, 2011, 10:57:07 AM
I don't listen to any of the "USA USA USA USA USA" people. All the ones around here are fucking annoying. akudood;
i haven't seen anyone here dancing in the streets over bin Laden's death
i hope i don't hear any fireworks tonight on that note either
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

wawi

FUCK YEAH
SEAL Team Six!
I have family in it and know a lot of people in there. I was at their headquarters last summer. thumbup;
[spoiler]His body isn't in the sea. An official just said that to please the muslims.[/spoiler]

Travis

Quote from: wawi the dogracer extraordinaire on May 02, 2011, 12:55:46 PM
FUCK YEAH
SEAL Team Six!
I have family in it and know a lot of people in there. I was at their headquarters last summer. thumbup;
i would love to know who the guy was who shot him in the face

YPrrrr

We might have buried him at sea
We might still have his body
We might have him alive
We might have discovered he was already dead and taken credit

Really the government can tell us whatever they'd like and no one would know the difference n_u

wawi

Quote from: YPR on May 02, 2011, 01:06:25 PM
We might have buried him at sea
We might still have his body
We might have him alive
We might have discovered he was already dead and taken credit

Really the government can tell us whatever they'd like and no one would know the difference n_u

i h4x into top secret computars i kno stuffz

burzumfan420

musica.cards

[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Kalahari Inkantation

goonish

this entire thread is silly and everyone celebrating is silly

wawi

Quote from: Swirly Glasses on May 02, 2011, 03:26:30 PM
goonish

this entire thread is silly and everyone celebrating is silly

why is it silly

YPrrrr

Tec you are the first New Yorker I know of to feel that way n_u

Go Up