October 16, 2024, 08:23:06 PM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So many memories

Started by Feynman, April 29, 2011, 11:06:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

Daddy

I can do whatever I want on the network, I'm like the only person that can read those logs

>see someone go to imagefap.com
>what.jpg
>oh shit now my work desktop is logged as looking at some girl's profile'
>uh incidentresponse.pdf

silvertone

squirrelfriend

Quote from: SVT on April 20, 2016, 01:30:01 PM
i lowered boyah's iq.
i did that before you but you were able to get other people to take notice

silvertone

you didn't do shit but annoy ppl.

squirrelfriend

Quote from: SVT on April 21, 2016, 02:03:24 AM
wrong. i invited random teenage fangirls that annoyed me on aim to talk to jmv et al. it made everyone dumber as a result. also i somehow got a pedo in charge of outsider, then i emailed the fbi about fido and apparently they called fido and amp'd up his paranoia. this brought the mass exodus of outsiders to boyah which thus brought down the average boyah IQ. QED.

silvertone

Quote from: squirrelfriend on April 21, 2016, 02:24:04 AM
wrong. i invited random teenage fangirls that annoyed me on aim to talk to jmv et al. it made everyone dumber as a result. also i somehow got a pedo in charge of outsider, then i emailed the fbi about fido and apparently they called fido and amp'd up his paranoia. this brought the mass exodus of outsiders to boyah which thus brought down the average boyah IQ. QED.
i wasn't talking about averages, but individuals.

squirrelfriend

Quote from: SVT on April 21, 2016, 02:25:47 AM
Quote from: squirrelfriend on April 21, 2016, 02:24:04 AM
i wasn't talking about averages, but individuals.
individual iq doesn't seem like a significant measure except if it's like extremely low that it's a pathology

silvertone

changing boyah populations isn't lowering anyone's iq. It's changing the population, aka you were annoying and made ppl left. you now type like me because im a retart who has Unlocked the retard capabilities within each person.

Soon, you'll be going to church.

squirrelfriend

Quote from: SVT on April 21, 2016, 02:41:32 AM
changing boyah populations isn't lowering anyone's iq. It's changing the population, aka you were annoying and made ppl left. you now type like me because im a retart who has Unlocked the retard capabilities within each person.

Soon, you'll be going to church.
um the global trend online is to shitpost and you just brought it to boyah so i guess dat's not rlly tru

squirrelfriend

I feel like sometimes you just copy/paste things because it's too much work for people to google and you just change the casing and add extra punctuation.......
I feel that you once were on NSider and just pretended to be an outsider (no, not the shitty forum) here, so you could grab people's attention. My inspiration is from just reading fag rags and certain mental health support forums.

??????

felts mad that silvertone mastered genuine shitposting

squirrelfriend

Quote from: القرقة on April 21, 2016, 06:32:54 AM
felts mad that silvertone mastered genuine shitposting
sour grapes don't seem particularly memorable so um yeah what about um um um
i don't remember boyah that much actually

Go Up