October 01, 2024, 03:41:07 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Have a PSN account?

Started by C.Mongler, April 26, 2011, 04:47:41 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

Some random guy(s) knows a shitload about you then

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2011/04/sony-admits-utter-psn-failure-your-personal-data-has-been-stolen.ars

Kinda dicked yourself in the butt on this one Sony.

Hiro

the only time I ever purchased anything on the store was with a gift card, so I don't believe they have my credit card info.
Regardless, I'll have to change some passwords and shit. This is really fucking stupid, Sony.

Nyerp

this is bullshit but why is everyone blaming sony

Tomboh

Quote from: Snowy620 on April 26, 2011, 05:01:46 PM
I used a different password for my PSN than anything else, so I'll be fine with my passwords. I've only ever used PSN cards because I'm 2young4creditcards.
this

Travis

Quote from: Yusuke on April 26, 2011, 05:21:00 PM
it's completely their fault for not encrypting data like that and allowing joe schmoe to access it

C.Mongler

Quote from: Yusuke on April 26, 2011, 05:21:00 PM

Would you blame yourself if a robber broke into your house and got into your safe because you had a giant purple sticky note on the fridge that said "THE SAFE IS BEHIND THE BOAT PAINTING IN THE LIVING ROOM. OH AND ITS COMBINATION IS 43-45-11. MY PIN NUMBER IS ALSO 4512. JUST SAYIN"

Kalahari Inkantation

yes, and this is the second time this year my email info has been compromised in some major hacking scheme lol~

anyway sony is to blame at least in part for having such poor security akudood;

YPrrrr

Woo for never buying downloadable content AWESOME

Kalahari Inkantation

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno on April 26, 2011, 10:50:47 PM
This is hilarious.

you're just begging to be called a fanboy, really geno

anyway uh i only ever used a psn card to buy something because psn would never accept my debit card info anyway, so i'm pretty sure that i have nothing to worry about

Nyerp

i have credit card info and everything in there but i doubt anything will happen

C.Mongler

yeah I doubt anything is going to happen on a large scale, maybe a few instances of fraud, but still. what the fuck man.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Swirly Glasses on April 26, 2011, 06:13:18 PM
yes, and this is the second time this year my email info has been compromised in some major hacking scheme lol~

anyway sony is to blame at least in part for having such poor security akudood;

Same here. Fucking Kotaku's Gawker Media thing earlier this year had me changing every password, now this.

And iirc, didnt sony require some card info when you signed up for PSN? I think it did, but I'm not 100%.

Go Up