September 12, 2024, 04:02:57 AM

1,531,311 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Good work-out songs

Started by Selkie, April 23, 2011, 11:32:45 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Selkie

This is by far my favorite song to run to...

[spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xSv2pQezRI[/youtube][/spoiler]

When the whole middle section comes in I literally don't feel exhausted or tired at all.

snoorkel

strongbad

most house or hardstyle music is awesome for working out

Dullahan

YPrrrr

Hiro

Dullahan

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22ltlLZkFlE[/youtube]

Oh, dont mind me.
Just lifting these weights here............

YPrrrr

That song brings me back to the best summer of my life... I get nothing but good feelings out of it despite the soundtrack it's a part of n_u

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: YPR on May 02, 2011, 06:52:12 PM
That song brings me back to the best summer of my life... I get nothing but good feelings out of it despite the soundtrack it's a part of n_u

For reason's outside of the movie that I was unaware of, I had a friend who would always get uneasy and pissed when we played it.

We were all up north camping once and this particular friend was along. It was one of those really nice spring weeks that really felt like summer, but the campground (just a state park) was virtually empty. Anyways, there's one of those pit/outhouses which is a few minute walk through this shortcut that goes through the woods behind our site.

This friend goes to take a shit, and after about five minutes, I grab the radio and play this song just loud enough so he'd hear it. We all laugh at the prospect of him being freaked out. All of a sudden, we see him burst through the trees, shouting "fuck you" and other, more colorful language, and after he enters the site, as he's running mind you, he trips over a tent string and falls headfirst into the picnic table.

He got his arm up to shield his face, luckily, but when he lifted it, there was a huge bloody gash from the elbow to halfway down to his wrist.

After we found out he was alright and didn't need stitches, I laughed and laughed.

I'll never forget that moment. It's funny how those things are imprinted up there.

Hiro

YPrrrr

Quote from: Chemical Zen on May 02, 2011, 07:13:36 PM
For reason's outside of the movie that I was unaware of, I had a friend who would always get uneasy and pissed when we played it.

We were all up north camping once and this particular friend was along. It was one of those really nice spring weeks that really felt like summer, but the campground (just a state park) was virtually empty. Anyways, there's one of those pit/outhouses which is a few minute walk through this shortcut that goes through the woods behind our site.

This friend goes to take a shit, and after about five minutes, I grab the radio and play this song just loud enough so he'd hear it. We all laugh at the prospect of him being freaked out. All of a sudden, we see him burst through the trees, shouting "fuck you" and other, more colorful language, and after he enters the site, as he's running mind you, he trips over a tent string and falls headfirst into the picnic table.

He got his arm up to shield his face, luckily, but when he lifted it, there was a huge bloody gash from the elbow to halfway down to his wrist.

After we found out he was alright and didn't need stitches, I laughed and laughed.

I'll never forget that moment. It's funny how those things are imprinted up there.
Haha, what caused his reaction other than the movie? That's a pretty visceral reaction for a song n_u

Go Up