October 03, 2024, 08:35:59 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

celebrate yourself

Started by hobbit, April 22, 2011, 07:19:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Travis

just1more

Quote from: YPR on April 22, 2011, 07:48:42 PM
Prague in the Czech Republic... Everyone keeps telling me how awesome it is so hopefully it lives up to the hype girl;

Dude that is awesome! Beautiful women, beautiful country from what I've seen in photos, and they serve beer for breakfast!

If you're into that sort of thing.  n_u

YPrrrr

Quote from: yoseph on April 23, 2011, 09:58:48 PM
Dude that is awesome! Beautiful women, beautiful country from what I've seen in photos, and they serve DRINKTHE DRINKTHE BEERS for breakfast!

If you're into that sort of thing.  n_u
Yes, they consume more beer per capita than any nation in the world n_u

I suppose they drink the beer in the morning to recover from the night before girl;

Selkie

snoorkel

ate cheesy potatoes today.

Commander Fuckass

ate sour patch jelly beans today
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

piano moths

kill them w kindness

Socks

same ol hillbilly hick fram sath karalnja gimme an ol homade vino taday, called tobacky road. sucker done taste shit but i drink da drink ta dink it all wit 16% alkoholy socksitos eyes see shine and be feel mighty fine. so my box tune bellow billy joe an the night taste sweet the night comes slow, the night, fills in my soul.

that, is what i celebrate tonight and how i roll.

piano moths

i took a really cute girl to her high school and it was even cuter because it's a catholic school lol omg her uniform
kill them w kindness

Commander Fuckass

Ran 4 miles in 33 minutes yesterday morning...It's a good time just not good enough I'm going to start aiming for at least 30 minutes next time.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Socks

went in the woods with my ukrainian blonde, dipped our ankles and wet our tongues, laid in the grass and i smoked some, counting her freckles and feeling the sun.

piano moths

Quote from: Socks on April 26, 2011, 10:36:33 AM
went in the woods with my ukrainian blonde, dipped our ankles and wet our tongues, laid in the grass and i smoked some, counting her freckles and feeling the sun.

giggle;
kill them w kindness

Socks

Quote from: eeeeeee on April 26, 2011, 10:46:08 AM
giggle;

yeah, it was great and a lot of fun, you know, for a loner and a social cripple, to have someone, and love her.

Hiro

I have a copy of A Goofy Movie sitting next to me  goodjob;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Ashitaka on April 26, 2011, 02:31:43 PM
I have a copy of A Goofy Movie sitting next to me  goodjob;

i watched that again the other day goodjob;

Go Up