October 01, 2024, 03:31:37 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Street Fighter

Started by Bushy, April 13, 2011, 08:12:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The spy who loves you

I've been trying to play Yun, but I don't think he's cut out for me.

Bushy

Quote from: The spy who loves you on June 14, 2011, 07:48:14 AM
I've been trying to play Yun, but I don't think he's cut out for me.
Maybe not.

I like Evil Ryu, but he needs more health
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Volvagia

I know this topic is dead and whatever but fuck it,

I'm still maining Cody even though it's a uphill battle for him against the twins or Fei Long. The twins are S Tier for a reason, they're godly, so stupidly godly though that they have little to no flaws and it's hard to deal with them in anyway other than using a twin.

I love SF, but I do hate how you can mash on Dragon Punch and get away with it when someone puts you in a block string on SF4. In Third Strike you'd never get away with that and the dragon punch wouldn't come out unless there was a massive gap in the combo. Not one fucking frame.

Ugh, I can't wait for Third Strike to hit XBLA.

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Volvagia on June 27, 2011, 11:48:44 AM
I know this topic is dead and whatever but fuck it,

I'm still maining Cody even though it's a uphill battle for him against the twins or Fei Long. The twins are S Tier for a reason, they're godly, so stupidly godly though that they have little to no flaws and it's hard to deal with them in anyway other than using a twin.

I love SF, but I do hate how you can mash on Dragon Punch and get away with it when someone puts you in a block string on SF4. In Third Strike you'd never get away with that and the dragon punch wouldn't come out unless there was a massive gap in the combo. Not one fucking frame.

Ugh, I can't wait for Third Strike to hit XBLA.
same shit

honestly I'll probably end up playing Third strike more, better online. wariodood;

Bushy

So tired of hearing people bitch about the twins. Yeah they're good, but they're beatable. By a large chunk of the cast.

When SF4 first came out everyone thought Rufus was gdlk outrageous broken and shit, and look at him now... Mid tier. High mid at most and even then that's a stretch.

You've got to learn the matchup. Play the matchup and read up on it. Yes it helps.

also lol online

Volvagia

Quote from: Bushy on June 28, 2011, 11:13:04 PM
So tired of hearing people bitch about the twins. Yeah they're good, but they're beatable. By a large chunk of the cast.

When SF4 first came out everyone thought Rufus was gdlk outrageous broken and shit, and look at him now... Mid tier. High mid at most and even then that's a stretch.

You've got to learn the matchup. Play the matchup and read up on it. Yes it helps.

also lol online

try playing in tournament level against yuns with most of the cast.

shit's impossible.

yun is winning almost every tournament, then again, most of the wins for yun have been by daigo

Bushy

Quote from: Volvagia on June 30, 2011, 02:29:47 PM
try playing in tournament level against yuns with most of the cast.

shit's impossible.

yun is winning almost every tournament, then again, most of the wins for yun have been by daigo
Last tournament I went to I was given more trouble by C. Viper than Yun

The spy who loves you

C.Viper is tricky match up, you have to know it and know it well.

Bushy

Quote from: The spy who loves you on July 02, 2011, 03:18:52 PM
C.Viper is tricky match up, you have to know it and know it well.
And make sure your goddamned upkicks come out.

Fuckin Dee Jay... Also anyone on PSN wanna throw down?

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Bushy on July 02, 2011, 09:19:06 PM
And make sure your goddamned upkicks come out.

Fuckin Dee Jay... Also anyone on PSN wanna throw down?
GET AN XBOX FAGGOT

Bushy

Go Up