September 28, 2024, 12:34:31 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Carolina Hardcore Ecstasy Learns to Feel Love

Started by ttitsy, March 24, 2011, 10:15:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ttitsy

Women of Wrestling
  Women of Wrestling, aka WOW!, is a professional wrestling wow gold promotion founded in 2000 by David McLane, previously the founder of Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling. It was based in Los Angeles, California. Using a similar format of character driven performers, with names befitting a comic book series, such as Jungle Girrrl, an wow gold inmate tag-team complete with orange jump suits named Caged Heat and the Persian Princess,WOW launched a series of syndicated programs in the 2000-01 television seasons in 102 TV markets.The programs quickly became the highest rated wrestling shows in the markets of New York and Los Angeles and demonstrated ability regardless of the region, market size or time-period to grow each television stations audience.
  WOW programs were able to stand out from other wrestling programs by offering television viewers and live event audience an all female troupe of performers who played campy villains and heroines wow gold in all sizes and nationalities. By being the only entertainment source wow gold of its kind, WOW captured a strong adult demographic following with its primary audience, the male television audience generating 25% higher ratings than its secondary audience of young women, teens, and tweens.
  Due to the ever soft and declining advertising market during this time, WOW wasn’t able to take advantage of its momentum and ceased production after completing 24 original episodes and one wow gold live pay-per-view event. WOW, although off the air in the United States after 2001 continued to exist through international distribution deals wow gold with the markets of Israel, Russia, India, Canada, South Africa, Kenya, Middle East, Turkey, Malaysia, the Dominican Republic and other countries airing the WOW shows.

Sync

[hedy]Zidone

Tthank yous for yoour activity messieurs thumbup; thumbup; thumbup; thumbdown; thumbup;

Daddy

Samus Aran

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

but wait it's forbidden why are there tours

Kalahari Inkantation

we owe all of our recent activity to these bots sillydood;

applesauce

Hiro

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Kalahari Inkantation

Samus Aran

HOW DO THEY POST IN LOCKED THREADS

Nyerp

Samus Aran

okay does the 0 posts rank have some sort of accidental permissions mess-up that allows them to post in locked threads or something?

Go Up