October 03, 2024, 10:23:54 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

BOYAHS BIGGEST HIPSTER AWARD

Started by C.Mongler, March 23, 2011, 04:20:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

WHO IS THE BIGGEST NIPSTER

Echo
4 (14.3%)
C.Mongler
5 (17.9%)
Lawlz
2 (7.1%)
Hiro
4 (14.3%)
JMV
5 (17.9%)
Boognish
3 (10.7%)
Veal
5 (17.9%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Go Down

burzumfan420

Andria

Quote from: Admin on March 29, 2011, 12:43:02 PM
Do you realize how little sense that makes?
It's like saying you try way to hard to be a metalhead
It makes perfect sense.

A lot more than labelling someone as a hipster because they call you a hipster

C.Mongler

Quote from: Geno on March 29, 2011, 11:28:17 AM
The ones who try way too hard to be a hipster.

so all of them?

Hiro

Being a hipster is a bad thing to hipsters, so why would they try to be one?

Quote from: villinman666 on March 29, 2011, 01:20:03 PM
thats possible but ok
not really. either you're really into metal or you aren't.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

Quote from: Snowy620 on March 29, 2011, 02:35:02 PM
All of you are hipsters.

Quit arguing who can wear the tightest pants and the most ironic shirts.

well yeah, i'm wearing man capris and have a long-sleeved shirt that says tank top

ME##

YPrrrr

Hiro

Quote from: Geno on March 29, 2011, 02:34:12 PM
Hiro's in denial lol
I really don't give a shit, you're just annoying and "trying too hard to be a hipster" makes no sense to me. I could be a hipster to you (because you're dull as fuck), and I could appear to try too hard in general, but I can't "try too hard to be a hipster".

Andria

Quote from: Admin on March 29, 2011, 03:15:43 PM
I really don't give a shit, you're just annoying and "trying too hard to be a hipster" makes no sense to me. I could be a hipster to you (because you're dull as fuck), and I could appear to try too hard in general, but I can't "try too hard to be a hipster".

you can try too hard to be a hipster...

just like you can try too hard to be cool, or try too hard to be popular, etc etc

Travis

Geno

Quote from: Soycho on March 29, 2011, 03:19:39 PM
you can try too hard to be a hipster...

just like you can try too hard to be cool, or try too hard to be popular, etc etc

This. I don't see why it's so hard to understand Hiro.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

YPrrrr

Can I lock this? I want to lock this

Thyme

Daddy

I was a hipster while it was still obscure to be a hipster

Then I was a hispter for the irony of being a hipster since no one liked hipsters and it is oh so ironic that i'd be something no one likes

Now that hipsters are extinct I am a hipster to be retro, just like a hipster tried to be retro.

also that makes me meta like a hipster which is also hipster recursion.

But I am also not a hipster?

Go Up