October 03, 2024, 10:26:05 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

BOYAHS BIGGEST HIPSTER AWARD

Started by C.Mongler, March 23, 2011, 04:20:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

WHO IS THE BIGGEST NIPSTER

Echo
4 (14.3%)
C.Mongler
5 (17.9%)
Lawlz
2 (7.1%)
Hiro
4 (14.3%)
JMV
5 (17.9%)
Boognish
3 (10.7%)
Veal
5 (17.9%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Go Down

Hiro

C.Mongler

Bushy

@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Hippopo

C.Mongler

POLL IS UP BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO ALLOW YOU TO GET 3 VOTES LOL. SO SOMEONE HELP

ME##

Quote from: C.Mongler on March 25, 2011, 10:47:42 PM
POLL IS UP BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO ALLOW YOU TO GET 3 VOTES LOL. SO SOMEONE HELP

fixed it lol

C.Mongler

Quote from: Hurluberlu on March 25, 2011, 10:51:51 PM
fixed it lol

thanks wub;

also cool editting yourself in bro lol. wutever

FEEL FREE TO POST PICTURES OF YOURSELF IN BIKINIS TO PERSUADE THE JUDGES EVERYONE

Nyerp

C.Mongler

Geno

Quote from: Admin on March 23, 2011, 05:06:37 PM
it doesn't really mean anything, because everyone has an entirely different definition of it
I chose geno because he's always stalking me and telling me what a hipster i am, and I chose lawlz because he is a huge videogame/anime/movie/music/everything elitist
And that makes me a hipster? THAT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE

But yeah definetly Veal. Lawlz isn't a hipster, he's just the most elitist asshole on the internet.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

C.Mongler

only real hipsters hate pitchfork
[spoiler]and still go on it everyday to find something to complain about[/spoiler]

YPrrrr

Quote from: C.Mongler on March 26, 2011, 06:06:57 PM
only real hipsters hate pitchfork
[spoiler]and still go on it everyday to find something to complain about[/spoiler]

Oh so Geno, Lawlz, and Steal

Geno

Quote from: YPR on March 26, 2011, 08:46:46 PM
Oh so Geno, Lawlz, and Steal
HEY. I only go on pitchfork like once a month when I'm super bored.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Quote from: Geno on March 26, 2011, 10:24:23 PM
shut the fuck up

Andria

Quote from: Geno on March 26, 2011, 10:24:23 PM
shut up hipster.   n_n

Go Up