September 25, 2024, 01:22:41 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

VACATION

Started by l a c e y , March 22, 2011, 10:18:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

l a c e y

WHAT UP BTOWN. GUESS WHAT I JUST GOT MY PASSPORT AND I AM GOING CUBAAAA! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!

This may not seem like a big deal to most of you sense most of you are americans and aren't even allowed there, but I have never left this country nor have I left this province. I also have never been on an air plane in my life. I leave on the 5th of next month which is in about fourteen days. I am going for seven whole days and its an all inclusive which I hear is the best just cause there's free alcohol all day err day even though I'm not a big drinker anymore. I honestly can't wait to go in the water there even though that there might be some sharks. I won't go snorkling or anything though that's for sure because I am afraid of fish. I am not going to go near these parrots that everyone seems to think they need a picture with. I don't know why someone would think that having a giant parrot on your shoulder would be any fun. They are terrifying. I stayin far away from those motha lickas. I am scared of the air plane anyways. If I see any pakis I will fuckin lose it. I hope there are none of those disgusting animals on my plane. I also get to sit beside the window and take some pictures. Also the shitty thing is that I have to wake up at 2 AM to get everything loaded and head to the air port. We get on the plane at 6AM and then the flight there is like three hours which isn't to bad cause I'm just gunna look out the window and sleep and watch a movie probably. 

ANYWAYS. now you crazes can tell me where you plan to vacation this spring and summer.

Hiro

Damn, that sounds like fun  baddood;

I likely won't be doing anything. If I'm really lucky I'll be able to stay up here with my friends instead of going back home.

burzumfan420

in the summer i am moving 2 scotland thats kinda cool.

don't let's

I'll be staying in my own state. Supposed to be going to Kiawah Island soon.

l a c e y

scotland as in the place where the dude from the simpsons is from

Travis

Quote from: l a c e y on March 22, 2011, 10:29:41 PM
scotland as in the place where the dude from the simpsons is from
is that REALLY the only way you know of scotland

l a c e y

Quote from: Travis on March 22, 2011, 10:35:04 PM
is that REALLY the only way you know of scotland

name one good famous person from there

Travis

Quote from: l a c e y on March 22, 2011, 10:38:43 PM
name one good famous person from there
You are the definition of an airheaded bimbo

[hedy]Zidone

Kalahari Inkantation

alexander graham bell goowan

l a c e y

Quote from: Pam on March 22, 2011, 10:46:41 PM
alexander graham bell goowan

his old house is in the same town i live in

applesauce

Quote from: ZIDONE on March 22, 2011, 10:44:04 PM
James Watt akudood;

I'm related to him. For real. You wanna know my grandpa's name?

piano moths

that's going to be a lot of fun.

i don't really have any plans but maybe go to some festivals and go to the beach.
kill them w kindness

burzumfan420

literally everything was invneted in scotland + lots of goodm usicians too.

LCK

My summer is going to consist of waking up at 6 A.M. and going to work at 7 A.M. and getting off work at 1:30 every Monday through Friday. And then one summer class for a month. Probably some getting drunk here and there too.

Go Up