October 01, 2024, 03:39:00 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Worst game you own?

Started by Hiro, March 22, 2011, 07:49:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

Quote from: Admin on March 30, 2011, 07:14:04 PM
WHAT
Four Swords Adventures made perfect use of the GBA, it wouldn't have been nearly as cool without it.

ahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

[REDACTED]

I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Hiro

Geno

Quote from: Admin on March 30, 2011, 07:14:04 PM
WHAT
Four Swords Adventures made perfect use of the GBA, it wouldn't have been nearly as cool without it.
Please tell me this was a sarcastic post
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

man littlebigplanet is cool but what if multiplayer forced you to hook up your psp (provided you own one, lol!) to your ps3 in order to play multiplayer? that would be way better.

Thyme

Quote from: Kid on March 31, 2011, 06:52:01 AM
(provided you own one, lol!)

oh come on PSPs are more popular than you think :|

the PSP Go, on the other hand... n_u

but yeah that would be retraded 5thgrade;

Wrench

man littlebigplanet is cool but what if multiplayer forced you to hook up your psp (provided you own one, lol!) to your ps3 in order to play multiplayer? that would be way better.

just the thought of that makes me want to punch a baby

Samus Aran

Quote from: Thyme on March 31, 2011, 06:55:50 AM
oh come on PSPs are more popular than you think :|

the PSP Go, on the other hand... n_u

but yeah that would be retraded 5thgrade;

i wasn't exactly trying to imply that it's unpopular, just making a joke on the "if you don't own this extra $100+ piece of hardware, fuck you" mentality of games like CC

Kalahari Inkantation

fsa's use of the gba was very good, but there was absolutely no reason the game couldn't have been adequately enjoyed with regular gamecube controllers befuddlement

The fact that it was required if more than one person wanted to play was probably nothing more than a sneaky way to improve hardware sales.  It could have just been a neat extra. awdood;

strongbad

The way that I see it is that it's a better experience playing 4 Swords with GBA's (which I've done and loved, it saves screen clutter and they are much better controllers for a 2D Zelda game than GCN controllers) but it is hardly worth the hassle of getting multiple cables and GBA's for every player.

That is my valid opinion.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: MF Doom on March 31, 2011, 12:12:05 PM
The way that I see it is that it's a better experience playing 4 Swords with GBA's (which I've done and loved, it saves screen clutter and they are much better controllers for a 2D Zelda game than GCN controllers) but it is hardly worth the hassle of getting multiple cables and GBA's for every player.

That is my valid opinion.

agreed, it's better overall with the gba but only moderately so and it really should have been nothing more than an alternative option instead of the only option befuddlement

burzumfan420

lmao at Video Game Developers making U buy controllers 2 play multiplayer  lmfao.  gba is cheap as hell and who the hell doesnt have one.  a...

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

ME##

Go Up