October 01, 2024, 03:41:48 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Worst game you own?

Started by Hiro, March 22, 2011, 07:49:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Kid on March 23, 2011, 03:05:51 AM
here's a couple:

reported.

also

I love harvest moon games but this one sucked ballz.

Bushy

@pokemonyewest on Twitter

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Bushy on March 23, 2011, 03:14:57 PM

did you really think they could pull off the insane online play?

wawi

March 23, 2011, 03:27:29 PM #19 Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 03:32:31 PM by Kapitän Deutschland
Quote from: Not Sid on March 23, 2011, 03:18:35 PM
did you really think they could pull off the insane online play?

I only thought it was bad due to no maps and no one online. The graphics were also not that good but that doesn't really matter to me

Samus Aran

Quote from: Admin on March 23, 2011, 04:02:24 AM
But I love that game  saddood;

i don't really see why anyone would love this game except for maybe the first year of the game. because when you go back to previous areas, here's what happens:

"oh my that's a large enemy, i better hit it, run away, go back, hit it again, run away again, rinse and repeat"

and these large enemies will seriously take fucking ages to kill, and are often directly in your path so you can't really get around them...i.e. the river belle path getting filled with giant griffons.

and the miasma/chalice system is of course completely retarded, but we all know that.

the only thing that's legitimately great about CC is its music. everything else about it is either just decent, mediocre, or lame.

ME##

Quote from: Kapitän Deutschland on March 23, 2011, 03:27:29 PM
I only thought it was bad due to no maps and no one online. The graphics were also not that good but that doesn't really matter to me

Weren't the graphics purposely brown and bad to get the unrealistically high number of player thing to work? goowan

Samus Aran

Quote from: Not Sid on March 23, 2011, 03:07:49 PM
reported.

why?

you enjoy 4 levels of nothing but pac-man walking and not doing what you want, only to die in overly cartoony ways ever 2 seconds? suit yourself.

wawi

Quote from: Hurluberlu on March 23, 2011, 03:45:11 PM
Weren't the graphics purposely brown and bad to get the unrealistically high number of player thing to work? goowan

maybe idk
it was not laggy though  O_0

ME##

Quote from: Kapitän Deutschland on March 23, 2011, 03:48:36 PM
maybe idk
it was not laggy though  O_0

Yeah I remember from the beta.  Though I could never figure out who was shooting at me. n_u

wawi

Quote from: Hurluberlu on March 23, 2011, 03:51:06 PM
Yeah I remember from the beta.  Though I could never figure out who was shooting at me. n_u
Everyone v. David wariodood;

ME##

Hiro

Quote from: Kid on March 23, 2011, 03:29:21 PM
i don't really see why anyone would love this game except for maybe the first year of the game. because when you go back to previous areas, here's what happens:

"oh my that's a large enemy, i better hit it, run away, go back, hit it again, run away again, rinse and repeat"

and these large enemies will seriously take fucking ages to kill, and are often directly in your path so you can't really get around them...i.e. the river belle path getting filled with giant griffons.

and the miasma/chalice system is of course completely retarded, but we all know that.

the only thing that's legitimately great about CC is its music. everything else about it is either just decent, mediocre, or lame.
The game, for me, only got better as the years passed in-game. The places you could access were much cooler than the early ones
plus it was pretty as fuck, i liked the characters/style/etc, music is great, multiplayer is COOL AS FUCK, and I just found it addicting once I got into it. I know the combat wasn't amazing or anything, but it was decent enough.
Shit, I need to go get that game. I don't even own it, I just rented it and played it for like 2 weeks straight.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: Admin on March 23, 2011, 05:02:09 PM
multiplayer is COOL AS FUCK

it loses points automatically for the gimmicky gba system which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever because using gcn controllers would've been simpler for everyone, including the developers

it loses some more points for forcing one person to carry the chalice

Go Up