October 24, 2024, 07:17:24 AM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Can someone suggest me to some forums?

Started by strongbad, March 17, 2011, 05:25:47 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

I've come to the realization that my internet life has pretty much ended. I used to sign onto IM and have upwards of 10 people to talk to at any given time and it was fucking awesome. Just about every community I've ever enjoyed has fallen apart (besides Boyah, but even though I spend just as much time here as I did on other forums, I'm not tight with any members besides a select few) and because of this I've found myself spending all my time on reddit and not finding any new forums, simply because reddit provides instant satisfaction.

So are you guys members of any forums around the same size as Boyah that don't suck that you wouldn't mind inviting a ginger to?

Samus Aran

Yeah, you know I've been looking for more forums too. I just joined one today actually. But it's for weeaboos so I don't think you'd be interested.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

strongbad

Quote from: Kid on March 17, 2011, 05:38:16 PM
Yeah, you know I've been looking for more forums too. I just joined one today actually. But it's for weeaboos so I don't think you'd be interested.

Yeah not really. I feel like small forums as a whole are starting to diminish because of larger social communities. Makes me sad, back during nsider there was nothing more fun being active on multiple forums, and doing goofy shit that you couldn't get away with on larger sites.

Also note, I didn't make this thread because I want a replacement for Boyah, I just need more communities to frequent.

LCK

The only other forums I'm somewhat active on are Overclock.net and What
I'm kind of interested in finding more forums too

Samus Aran

Quote from: Kefka on March 17, 2011, 05:49:53 PM
Kaz i want to join NSF pls

then join it? it's not a particularly interesting community, they're mostly just nsiders who grew up less than we did.

nsfcd.com

wawi

Daddy

NO YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED ON BOYAH

I post on What errday baddood;

strongbad

Quote from: Khadafi on March 17, 2011, 07:23:32 PM
NO YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED ON BOYAH

I post on What errday baddood;

my ratio is too embarrassing for me to post :(

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

im a member of the official talking heads forum.  they have 6 posts a day.

Daddy

Quote from: Hey, Not Sid, you have 0 messages, 0 are new on March 17, 2011, 10:00:17 PM
im a member of the official talking heads forum.  they have 6 posts a day.
seems too fast for a boyager to handle nowadays

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Sillbury

pretty much just boyah, facebook and lol forums

Go Up