do you beleive that some people just aren't meant for relationships?

Started by hobbit, March 11, 2011, 07:18:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hobbit

andy by relationship i mean a romantic relationship. some people say there is someone for everyone. do you agree?

Hippopo

I used to be all for love, and now I'm disgusted by it.  So of course I don't agree.  akudood;

hobbit

Quote from: Potty Moss on March 11, 2011, 07:23:54 PM
I used to be all for love, and now I'm disgusted by it.  So of course I don't agree.  akudood;
why is that?

ikanaide

I agree, how strange you are there is always people for you.
like me

Hippopo

Quote from: hobbit on March 11, 2011, 07:25:17 PM
why is that?
I enjoy being single too much.  I tried dating recently, and I just get bored.  That's really new for me. Usually I have no problem emotionally connecting with people...  But now I value my personal time more than my together time.

I'm not sure if I could ever be in a long term relationship now.  The idea of it just makes me sick.

snoorkel

anyone can find a kindred spirit, and the only means of human growth is by participating in humanity.

who added jk to that

Josh

While I don't think that's true regarding relationships, I do think that some people just aren't meant for sex.

Travis

Quote from: Josh on March 12, 2011, 12:03:01 AM
While I don't think that's true regarding relationships, I do think that some people just aren't meant for sex.
cmon man thats biological shit thats like saying some people arent meant for taking shits

YPrrrr

Classic

For people like myself, yes. I can see myself with one person for the rest of my life.

Samus Aran

Quote from: YPR on March 12, 2011, 12:10:20 AM
I believe some people have no interest in them

Quote from: wziard on March 11, 2011, 11:50:46 PM
anyone can find a kindred spirit, and the only means of human growth is by participating in humanity.

Exactly these. I believe anyone can be in a relationship, and anyone can find someone to love, but some people just don't want to bother with it.

burzumfan420

ME##

ME##

Go Up