October 23, 2024, 11:23:30 PM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

spring break plans

Started by applesauce, March 10, 2011, 07:18:02 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

applesauce

What are your spring break plans?   confuseddood;

I'm flying home Friday night, then driving down to Iowa early Saturday morning to visit the girlfriend. I'm planning on visiting a couple caves in the area (she lives in Decorah, which is right in the driftless), even though she's not really into it.

Driving back to the cities Sunday night or Monday morning. Hitting a couple drains up on Monday night, and a couple more on Tues/Weds. Also planning on renewing my expired license (I found out I only need a written test, not a road test, so I'm gonna do it), and checking out the construction around town, launching some model rockets with my little sister, and eating. Thursday morning I'm taking the train back to Chicago.

I am very much excited to see the lady again, to do some 'splorin, and see my sisters.

ME##

You should tell your ladyfriend to get back to Boyah.  confuseddood;

and i have none lol

LCK

My spring break started on Friday. Since then I've done just about nothing except get drunk, and now I need a break. I'm going up to the cities today to pick up the girlfriend, then I'm coming back home and we're probably going to get drunk some more.

sounds good to me

[REDACTED]

Leaving the Cities for home because I'm tired of the attitudes many gay men have here.
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Wrench

Hippopo

Quote from: Quis sum? on March 10, 2011, 07:58:39 AM
Leaving the Cities for home because I'm tired of the attitudes many gay men have here.
Attitudes?

Andria

ME##

Daddy

Andria

Quote from: Hurluberlu on March 10, 2011, 11:02:48 AM
That's what spring break is for baddood;

Yes it is. MAYBE I'LL GET DRUNK AND SHOW UP ON GIRLS GONE WILD TOO.

Commander Fuckass

Going camping Friday.

other than that I haven't really done anything but play vidya and catch up on sleep
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Hiro

going home, sister's birthday, and grandma's wedding

snoorkel

Some draining, some loving, some booming, more of the usual and hopefully driving out to LA again in a couple weeks. Neither I nor my girl are in school so it's just another month for us

Hiro

Quote from: wziard on March 10, 2011, 02:59:26 PM
Some draining, some loving, some booming, more of the usual and hopefully driving out to LA again in a couple weeks. Neither I nor my girl are in school so it's just another month for us
what do you do for a living?

NOA_Haunted

I have been on spring break since Friday and haven't done anything :(

Go Up