October 05, 2024, 02:21:59 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

wtf hives

Started by strongbad, March 10, 2011, 03:43:04 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

So i've been feeling pretty sick since i went snowboarding on saturday, which has been shitty enough by itself, but to make things worse, on monday I woke up COVERED in hives. scared the shit out of me, so i went to the student health center and they assured that it was just an allergic reaction to something and gave me benadryl. So they haven't gone away since then and the benadryl is helping, but since it makes you tired i only can really take it at night when i don't have shit to do, which means i have hives ALL DAY.

as if that's not bad enough, i cant figure out what is causing them. i haven't done anything in the last few days that would trigger this. The only thing that i can think of is that on saturday night and sunday night i smoked this herb called mugwart that is supposed to help induce alucid dreaming, and i'm thinking that because i smoked it, it's stuck in my system longer, which is why the hives won't go away. i did some research and it seems like a fairly common allergen so maybe it's it.

what do you think boyah? am i fucked?

Go Up