October 25, 2024, 10:23:02 PM

1,531,341 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

last time you nearly lost your grasp on reality?

Started by Sillbury, February 17, 2011, 09:49:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sillbury

so there i was minding my own biz watching harry potter 3(?) when suddenly i hear a car pull up. twas my girl and she had come bearing gifts! in other words she went food shopping. so there i am inspecting the groceries when-

holy fucking jesus wait a second

no seriously, am i dreaming?! NO. i can't be dreaming. even my mind can't create something this intense

i read the label on this mysterious item several times before i truly realize what i am infact holding in my hand

[spoiler]

CANNED MOTHERFUCKING FINGERLICKIN' CHICKEN BREAST[/spoiler]

HONESTLY I CAN NOT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I GOT THIS EXCITED OVER AN INANIMATE OBJECT. I'M GOING TO HAVE IT FOR LUNCH ON A SANDWICH

itt: moments in your life when you mind was blown

[REDACTED]

when I became an outcast and the world turned to darker hues
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Andria

crystalpepsi

Sillbury

currently eating canned chicken

all 5 senses still appear to be intact

actually not bad at all

Travis

what the hell's the big deal about canned chicken?

Nyerp

Classic

Sillbury

Quote from: Travis on February 19, 2011, 12:32:41 AM
what the hell's the big deal about canned chicken?
it's like finding a polar bear in the patagonian desert

Quote from: Tyler on February 19, 2011, 12:50:27 AM
Canned Chicken?

Pig. Disgusting.
wasn't as bad as i imagined it to be

Samus Aran

when she actually said "yes"

mind = completely blown

piano moths

last Saturday I tripped mushrooms with my brother & a friend and another friend of ours was driving us around. This diva was bumping techno and I was in the backseat and I lost everything that was real & it was briefly very sad. And then it got less sad and it seemed like the only reasonable thing to do was to search for aliens.

I lost it, but I got it back.
kill them w kindness

musica.cards

[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Nyerp

Quote from: steal on February 19, 2011, 02:20:49 PM
canned chicken + fork + mayonnaise + saltines = your life will never be the same

yeah because i'll have puked all my organs out doodthing;

LCK

canned chicken + fork + mayonnaise + saltines = your life will never be the same
the fork seems misplaced in that math problem

but the outcome sounds delicious

YPrrrr

When I'm really tired from not sleeping for over 40+ hours I'll start seeing things jumping out at me... Usually people who aren't really there
I think hyper's chicken already has mayonnaise on it n_u

Go Up