October 25, 2024, 08:30:11 PM

1,531,341 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

land by the sea

Started by Socks, February 17, 2011, 07:26:26 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

February 17, 2011, 07:26:26 AM Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 04:52:32 PM by Socks
this is much easier to read.

Sillbury

fuck pure love, socks!

pure love is nice in theory but gets boring fast. no one is perfect and you should let everyone know that

without tension and conflict it would be a stale world

nothing to hate means nothing to love

if everything is amazing, then really, everything is normal. normal is insulting to my imagination

if i was a galaxy i would not find galaxies so marvelous

fuck the sea, socks!

the ocean is nothing new. just water. i see water everyday.

you know what i don't see everyday?

pluto

fuck the waves, i want a beach house on pluto

[REDACTED]

I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Nyerp

crystalpepsi

Hey come on guys, read this, Socks spent a lot of time using a thesaurus to write it.  cjlubdoods;

Socks

you guys just don't understand, that love is not dull or inhibiting, but exciting and expansive. i honestly feel sorry for someone who needs tension and shock to feel alive, what a sad state of affairs, to prefer electrocution over the steady and constant warmth of the sun and its shine. that's not imagination, that's death of body, soul and mind. how poor and wrong your dualistic vision is, where you think one choice renders the other, when in fact the two have always been there. the more you love the world, the more reason there is to hate, those false notions and fake roles, which so tragically tend to dominate.

Quote from: WTFRAWL on February 17, 2011, 11:00:23 AM
Hey come on guys, read this, Socks spent a lot of time using a thesaurus to write it.  cjlubdoods;

just a sleepless night a cocaine like drug, and of course, the tug of love upon my heart.

Nyerp

i honestly feel sorry for someone who needs coke to feel alive, what a sad state of affairs, to prefer snorting over the steady and constant joy of making posts that someone will actually read.

C.Mongler

jesus christ not even going to pretend i came close to thinking about reading that

Travis

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!?!?!? NO INDENTATIONS AT THE START OF A NEW PARAGRAPH? THIS POST IS UNREADABLE

Socks

i posted this for your benefit, not mine. i am the creator and know its contents well, the story unfolds easily before my eyes, but you, blind, refuse to look and will suffer, though not know why.

ME##

Quote from: Travis on February 17, 2011, 04:33:49 PM
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!?!?!? NO INDENTATIONS AT THE START OF A NEW PARAGRAPH? THIS POST IS UNREADABLE

Not to mention that it lacks double spacing and capitalisation!

Nyerp

actually i think reading that post might cause serious eye injury

ME##

Quote from: Socks on February 17, 2011, 07:26:26 AM
this is much easier to read.

and surprisingly contains more content than the original. befuddlement

Socks

February 17, 2011, 05:19:05 PM #13 Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 05:23:04 PM by Socks
Quote from: Hurluberlu on February 17, 2011, 05:01:09 PM
and surprisingly contains more content than the original. befuddlement

if you were honest with yourself, and were fair and honest with me, all that i said, i know, could have easily been said by you too, even if not in such a cool way. but you let the opinion you hold of me, which is not close to fully embodying the real man that i am, taint anything that i may say. you must be so shocked to agree with what i have to say, and yet cannot grant me even that basic thing, acknowledgment, an understanding, as the hatred of who i am blinds you to the merit and truth in what i have to say. and it's funny because i know all of this, and i know what privately and secretly you think, that i'm not such a bad guy or as dumb as most want to believe. post your letters to those whom you care about and love, and we shall see how different they wont be in meaning, only lack the style and frame of my intent. but you wont, as a man who cannot even show his face, much less express his opinion at length, in his own tongue and belief, upon anything worthy of discussion, about humanity, deserves neither the right to comment on what others say, or to claim anything in this world.  heck, if anyone else had posted that, the responses would have been different. but you will never have my respect, david, if you cannot publicly claim that which you know in your heart and mind to be true. even if it's the unpopular thing to do, in an internet forum (wow), or even if it makes it seem as if, yes, my god, could it be, that socks actually has a point, and an eloquent story there too?

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Socks on February 17, 2011, 05:19:05 PM
if you were honest with yourself, and were fair and honest with me, all that i said, i know, could have easily been said by you too, even if not in such a cool way. but you let the opinion you hold of me, which is not close to fully embodying the real man that i am, taint anything that i may say. you must be so shocked to agree with what i have to say, and yet cannot grant me even that basic thing, acknowledgment, an understanding, as the hatred of who i am blinds you to the merit and truth in what i have to say. and it's funny because i know all of this, and i know what privately and secretly you think, that i'm not such a bad guy or as dumb as most want to believe. post your letters to those whom you care about and love, and we shall see how different they wont be in meaning, only lack the style and frame of my intent. but you wont, as a man who cannot even show his face, much less express his opinion at length, in his own tongue and belief, upon anything worthy of discussion, about humanity, deserves neither the right to comment on what others say, or to claim anything in this world.  heck, if anyone else had posted that, the responses would have been different. but you will never have my respect, david, if you cannot publicly claim that which you know in your heart and mind to be true. even if it's the unpopular thing to do, in an internet forum (wow), or even if it makes it seem as if, yes, my god, could it be, that socks actually has a point, and an eloquent story there too?

Well if it's any consolation, I enjoyed reading it. I was waiting until I had some decent time to comment on it.

Everybody expresses things differently.

Go Up