September 12, 2024, 03:59:56 AM

1,531,311 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

SUMMER MUSIC FESTIVALS THREAD

Started by C.Mongler, February 10, 2011, 11:03:04 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

It seems like we are going down a road of a new thread for every festival someone is going to, so lets just mash em together.

WHERE YOU TRYIN TO GO BRO?

This summer I'm trying to definitely go to Bonaroo (assuming the lineup isnt absolute shit, but as long as there is like 4 things I want to see I'm down). Also I'd love to go to the Virgin Mobile Freefest again, assuming it is happening again this year.

Andria

probably none. If there is a punk festival in my state in late summer again I may go to that.

LCK

I'm going to Soundset again most likely. I don't think most of you here even know what it is, though

aside from that probably nothing because i'm poor and can't travel

Commander Fuckass

I wanna try Lollapalooza this year.

Totes going to banaroo though, since its 5 hours away from where i live
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

spaceman

Pitchfork for sure, Lollapalooza is a maybe depending on the lineup.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Kefka on February 10, 2011, 12:42:02 PM
I wanna try Lollapalooza this year.

Totes going to banaroo though, since its 5 hours away from where i live

5 hours? Damn you nigga, I got 10.5 hours to drive  saddood;

[REDACTED]

February 16, 2011, 03:22:34 AM #6 Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 03:26:19 AM by Quis sum?
I might as well go to Bonnaroo since it's the next state over from VA. Though, apparently cutting thru NC is quicker.
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: C.Mongler on February 10, 2011, 11:03:04 AM
Bonaroo (assuming the lineup isnt absolute shit)
TURNS OUT goowan

Though, seeing Buffalo Springfield with Neil Young would be pretty cool.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Gentle Nipple Shark on February 16, 2011, 01:01:22 PM
TURNS OUT goowan

Though, seeing Buffalo Springfield with Neil Young would be pretty cool.

its ok. for a festival thats only a day car ride away anyway.

piano moths

Coachella which is close to summer. Lightning in a Bottle is something I am thinking about as well as EDC (kind of a festival?)
anything else that comes my way and if I have enough money....
kill them w kindness

C.Mongler

So I can't get to Bonnaroo because my car is a piece of shit  >.< are any of you going that live within 3 hours away of nothern VA that I could bum a ride with? I will chip in for gas and shit. Oh and my girlfriend needs to come too. Maybe i can get her to show u some tits

applesauce

I got my lola tickets two days ago. Lineup looks pretty good, and I'm going to be living here, so why not.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up