October 27, 2024, 01:26:08 PM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Cuddling

Started by strongbad, February 03, 2011, 11:27:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

I've noticed that whenever I'm in a relationship I never appreciate cuddling. It just feels obligational and I don't appreciate it, and just use it as a segway for other things (;)), but whenever I'm single for long periods of time I definitely miss just holding someone and knowing that they are into you. It also sucks when you realize that all of your options aren't options anymore, and the only way to find someone is to meet a new person, which is hard :(

I miss cuddling :(

Travis

Thyme

strongbad

Lol yeah. I take it for granted too much :(

Daddy

I enjoy it before and after. baddood;

C.Mongler

This is gay, you are gay

[spoiler]but i like to cudz with my girlfriend  giggle;[/spoiler]

Hiro

i fucking love cuddling
i usually try to take it further, but cuddling and spooning is still awesome wrench;

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

I've noticed that whenever I'm eating peanut butter I never appreciate eating peanut butter. It just feels obligational and I don't appreciate it, and just use it as a segway for other things (making sandwiches)), but whenever I'm out of peanut butter for long periods of time I definitely miss just holding a jar and knowing it's full. It also sucks when you realize you're out of peanut butter and the only way to get more is to go to the store, which is hard :(

I miss peanut butter :(

Nyerp

i cuddle my asuka pillow

Travis

every time i cuddle with my pillows i bust HUGE loads all over

Sillbury

cuddling is not manly you guys are all fags

YPrrrr

I like it ok but I don't always have the stamina for doing it for hours at a time like my girlfriend myface;

musica.cards

Quote from: Chemical Zen on February 03, 2011, 11:58:24 PM
I've noticed that whenever I'm eating peanut butter I never appreciate eating peanut butter. It just feels obligational and I don't appreciate it, and just use it as a segway for other things (making sandwiches)), but whenever I'm out of peanut butter for long periods of time I definitely miss just holding a jar and knowing it's full. It also sucks when you realize you're out of peanut butter and the only way to get more is to go to the store, which is hard :(

I miss peanut butter :(

man who puts his dick in a jar of peanut butter is fucking nuts doodella;
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Socks

Quote from: YPR on February 04, 2011, 01:23:45 AM
I like it ok but I don't always have the stamina for doing it for hours at a time like my girlfriend myface;

it's not stamina, more like mental insanity.

Geno

I just cuddle with my cat
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up