October 26, 2024, 11:31:24 PM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Love, with a heart, not torn apart.

Started by Socks, February 02, 2011, 01:13:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

February 02, 2011, 01:13:56 AM Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 01:17:38 AM by Socks
I'm inspired. Absolut curses through these veins, confirming the passion in my soul. This house is cheery, for I've got love.

To Salamander: "It was literature of the Soul, (redacted), composed by dreamers of the past, to remind this present one of what truly matters. We can recite it under a moon lit sky, or in a dark room tonight. I would breathe heavily with a light heart, to hear such music dripping from your lips. Not a care for free radicals and their decaying nature--who wants to live forever? When each moment i share with you lasts an eternity within me. Such poison may be toxic, but your love renders me immune. My essence is not corrupted, for that double helix elegantly twists and coils, stretching with beauty and passion like a luxurious ribbon, toward the girl I want most out of this world. You see, she gives me life even in the face of death."

To Salamander: "I'm reading of Romance, Courtly Love, Remi's poetry & Troubadours, and what gentle air should tickle my fancy, but that of my desire itself? You stop my heart yet again, yet again I feel more alive. Enrich my blood with oxygen, feed me with your spirit, you warm lovely 'apparatus'."

To Salamander: "I see thee wherever my gaze falls and when I close my lids alike, as if a picture painted there by imagination and dreams, a most pleasurable retina burn of love. But yes, to see you live, in actuality, o happy happy thoughts! All I want is a little air from your heart, flowing into me like a puffy summer's cloud."

To Salamander: "Oh God, in my own twisted and endearing way, if you yawned as we wake together, I would suck the life right out of your soul. Just a little bit, of course. Hmm... I hope you get that gift today, but regardless, I'll try to give you  a glimpse of your Snow Leopard animated, moving about in the flesh for you."

To Salamander: "Your yawn most perfect, gorgeous and true. I smile, for you know just what to say and what to do. What is to come after school? The weekend, our trip, an adventure? Tell me for I cannot wait, tell me something of my fate."

To Salamander: "In my heart when I lie in bed, in my thoughts when I awake, into my Soul of our love oft said, undeniable like the color red. Good morning, darling."

To Salamander: "Kisses for my beautiful love, who looks so stately as a pretty blonde. Those lips, those cheeks, those blue marble eyes, o be still my heart, be still and do not cry. Your red nose begs to be comforted by mine, the fuzzy eyebrows and the idyllic falling locks, swirling and curving like a golden stream, a starry shower of profound softness. I very much like the scarlet haze, it gives the whole scene a surreal and special feel. Adding more mystique to that teasing enigmatic expression. You're so gorgeous, (redacted), so very fine indeed."

To Salamander: "I wouldn't mind at all. Normally the neck and up are off limits, but I've never been in love with anyone who wanted to touch those boundaries. My goofy hair is poofy, yes, soft, and can be ruffled to resemble the tuft of some ornate pheasant, or a decorative Dino. It would be silly and laughter inducing and free and oh such pure fun! I do not find your desire foolish, or the request unreasonable. Believe me, I seriously do no, and chuckle at the ‘maintenance’ reference. How far from the truth, light-years in the distance. What you seek is unique, at lease form my experience. I smile with the thought of you wearing one of my sweaters, in fact, I feel so honored and wanted in an indescribable way. It’s an opportunity to be part of your life in physical form even when I’m not actually there. To have others ask and be told. I have just the right article-s in mind too. You know, one of my fantasies is to wake up one morning, from a cosmic night of tousling, friendly, and see my girl with strewn hair, a playful smirk about, in a sort of big wrinkled undershirt that she took from me, with socks and nothing else."

To Salamander: "Never. Never shall we stoop to such bitter lows, or descend down those hellish realms. Unless for want of play or protecting our love, we shall bask in happiness--warm. I think your deal is a fair one, even if prolonged with anticipation and desire, spotted with disregard for the task at hand. I only have an 8 Gig Touch, from several years ago. It’s beat up and weathered, otherwise fine and perfect. My day felt long as forever in horrid rat maze conditions. I’m exhausted, just finished, the painful feet worst of all. Killing me with numb chronic swelling. But you give me life, I cannot fret, a most sweet and sought after elixir, like honey down my throat and into my very soul. It’s why though seeking of your nap, I cannot fall asleep, for I fall harder to hear you speak, through awe words and thoughts so deep. See you in a little bit dear homey, think till then of how much I love you."

To Salamander: "Hello (redacted), I must apologize for my silence. I am not home. My atmosphere is less than a genteel social occasion, but I’m among friends in the midst of strangers. So I shall be myself and enjoy the time, but even now I think of you. It’s impossible not too. Trust me love, our parties one day will be sophisticated, exclusive and elegant as well. Learned revelry with the touch of sublime hedonism. I can’t wait to lift wine to your lips, and toast away the night. I love you, tonight, tomorrow, forever mine & together ‘twined."

To Salamander: "Of course you do, painting it with a most wonderful brush of color. Have a splendid day yourself, darling."

To Salamander: "Pfft you and your silly regret, I want to hear of no such thing. I’ve waited months and I can wait another day, sure as hell in what I say.  Far beyond if I have to. Just having you there, with me as mine, is all I ever need."

To Salamander: "Greetings my sweet girl, ruler of this heart, dweller of my mind. I write to inform of my nearing presence, closer to that lovely smile and laugh. Hold on my princess, hold on, your knight rides in the night, on his noble crappy steed."

To Salamander: "I run to you in this hour of foulest weather, rocking and skidding my chariot in the streets. I would rather walk to there. That marvelous heart, more than a symbol of our love, a key you might even say. For picking open the locks of doors and treasure chests among our voyage of dream and wonder. What better key to use, than one fashioned of the mind and harnessed by the heart? Thank you (redacted), my love of gum drop lips and star studded eyes, hair more radiant than the sun, a soul infinite like all of time."

Can you believe it, I haven't kissed her yet! I have only seen her heart, and it is mine.

Daddy

Has she read these? n_n

[spoiler=Jim Story]My lady said she loves me giggle; [/spoiler]

Socks

Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 01:16:28 AM
Has she read these? n_n

[spoiler=Jim Story]My lady said she loves me giggle; [/spoiler]

They're all text messages I've sent to her this week. It's only Thursday.

Daddy

Actually we're only an hour into Wednesday. baddood;

Hiro

Quote from: Socks on February 02, 2011, 01:18:31 AM
They're all text messages I've sent to her this week. It's only Thursday.
It's tuesday night, wednesday morning for you goonish

Socks

Speak for yourself, my vodka is doing the talking here.

Daddy

Socks

Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 01:23:30 AM
What has she replied to these? giggle;

Beautiful things, wonderful, marvelous, intellectually sexy and profound things. For my eyes only, the privileges of love.

Sillbury

socks this is sweet, adorable ect ect but come on man how can a yawn be true?

Socks

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Sillbury

Travis

Samus Aran

Socks

Quote from: Boysenberry on February 02, 2011, 09:36:20 AM
but a fake yawn is cute

how contradicting

a difference of opinion is not always a difference of principle.

Go Up