October 13, 2024, 08:19:21 AM

1,531,329 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Snow?

Started by Dullahan, February 01, 2011, 06:54:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dullahan

Looks like my area is gonna get smashed with snow tonight. Who else is getting this blizzard?

I think I'll just miss school tomorrow and watch TV. giggle;

Commander Fuckass

no snow just a high wind warning and rain  giggle;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ME##

It's already here.  It's not as bad as the one that hit us in December of 2009 though. 

Dullahan

Quote from: Hurluberlu on February 01, 2011, 06:55:31 PM
It's already here.  It's not as bad as the one that hit us in December of 2009 though. 
Do you live near Chicago?

Commander Fuckass

YPrrrr

Getting 6-9 inches tonight with winds of 25-35 mph (which has already started) and gusting up to 45 mph

Walking to this basketball game should be fun n_u

LCK

it hit us last night but it really wasn't that bad

Nyerp

ME##

Quote from: YPR on February 01, 2011, 06:58:37 PM
Getting 6-9 inches tonight with winds of 25-35 mph (which has already started) and gusting up to 45 mph

Walking to this basketball game should be fun n_u

That sounds more or less exactly like us. goowan

Kalahari Inkantation

There are currently about two feet of snow on the ground, and we're expecting more later this week. goowan

Daddy

WEDNESDAY NIGHT
LO: 17
CLOUDY...SNOW...MAINLY IN THE EVENING. TOTAL SNOW ACCUMULATION OF 12 TO 16 INCHES. LOWS AROUND 17. NORTHWEST WINDS 10 TO 15 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 25 MPH. CHANCE OF SNOW 80 PERCENT.

smithicide;

I have nowhere left to put the snow.

ME##

LIFE THREATENING BLIZZARD WILL OCCUR OVER CENTRAL ANDSOUTHEAST IOWA INTO WEDNESDAY MORNING....CONDITIONS CONTINUE TO DETERIORATE OVER CENTRAL AND SOUTH CENTRALIOWA AS SNOW AND WINDS INCREASE...LEADING TO REDUCED VISIBILITIES ANDBLIZZARD CONDITIONS. CONDITIONS WILL CONTINUE TO DETERIORATE THISEVENING. TRAVEL IS STRONGLY DISCOURAGED FOR THE REMAINDER OF THENIGHT AS DRIVING WILL BECOME NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE OVER MUCH OF THE AREA.IF YOU TRAVEL...BE AWARE THAT YOU RISK BEING STRANDED IF YOU BECOMESTUCK....BLIZZARD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON CST WEDNESDAY...A BLIZZARD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON CST WEDNESDAY.* SHORT TERM TRENDS...SNOW WILL CONTINUE TO INCREASE ACROSS THEAREA THIS EVENING. NORTHEAST WINDS OF 25 TO 35 MPH WITH GUSTS TO45 MPH. SNOWFALL RATES WILL CONTINUE AT ONE HALF TO ONE INCH PERHOUR THROUGH THE EVENING HOURS.* STORM TOTAL SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...TOTAL SNOWFALL ACCUMULATIONSWILL RANGE FROM 3 TO 7 INCHES ON THE NORTHWEST SIDE OF THEWARNING TO 13 TO 18 INCHES OVER THE FAR SOUTHEAST.* WINDS/VISIBILITY...NORTHEAST WINDS OF 25 TO 35 MPH WITH GUSTS TO45 MPH THIS EVENING. GUSTS MAY APPROACH 50 MPH LATE THROUGH THENIGHT DIMINISHING TOWARD DAWN. VISIBILITIES WILL DROP TO NEAR ZERO.* IMPACTS...TRAVEL WILL BE DANGEROUS AND LIFE THREATENING DUE TODRAMATICALLY REDUCED VISIBILITIES AND BITTER COLD WIND CHILLSTHAT WILL DEVELOP OVERNIGHT. TRAVEL WILL BE NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE BYTONIGHT. IF YOU BECOME STRANDED...EXPECT TO SPEND THE ENTIRENIGHT IN YOUR VEHICLE AS RESCUERS LIKELY WILL NOT BE ABLE TOREACH YOU. DO NOT ENDANGER YOURS AND OTHERS LIVES!

I can't stop laughing, it's trying to be serious but the poor spacing and caps weaken it. befuddlement

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Hurluberlu on February 01, 2011, 07:48:27 PM

I can't stop laughing, it's trying to be serious but the poor spacing and caps weaken it. befuddlement
LIFE THREATENING BLIZZARD

that made me laugh

Daddy

Quote from: Hurluberlu on February 01, 2011, 07:48:27 PM
WEATHER CANNOT BE SERIOUS IF IT'S NOT IN CAPS

Nyerp

THE FUCKING WEATHER

Go Up