October 10, 2024, 08:20:19 AM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I think I'm having an identy crisis

Started by strongbad, January 21, 2011, 07:19:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

And I don't know who to talk to. I feel like there is nothing unique about me at all. When I look at my friends, they all have incredibly diverse personalities and interests, and are able to do what interest them. I feel like being a conformist my whole life has fucked me up, since sometimes I'll be contemplating doing something, and in the back of my mind I'll think "will doing this make people think I am funnier/cooler/etc" and I fucking hate it.

I don't know who I am  :(

Cookie

Nyerp

i feel the same way, except i know the reason is that i'm a lazy fuck with no social skills n_n

Hiro

just stop giving a fuck what other people think and do what you want  VDood;

Selkie

I feel like my personality is bland too,

but I kinda think that everyone's personality seems different to themselves than it actually appears to other people. So no worries.

strongbad

Quote from: Admin on January 21, 2011, 09:42:17 PM
just stop giving a fuck what other people think and do what you want  VDood;

Much easier said than done. But it's starting to happen.
Quote from: Selkie on January 21, 2011, 09:55:08 PM
I feel like my personality is bland too,

but I kinda think that everyone's personality seems different to themselves than it actually appears to other people. So no worries.

Yeah I've been realizing this too.

Kalahari Inkantation

I've always felt like a dull, empty shell of a person completely devoid of personality.  But it's probably because I'm remarkably lazy and socially retarded as well. giggle;

Dullahan

?????

Die for Dethklok

ME##

Quote from: Panty on January 21, 2011, 08:55:33 PM
i feel the same way, except i know the reason is that i'm a lazy fuck with no social skills n_n

Me too.  But I'm even lazier with worse social skills.  cjlubdoods;

crystalpepsi

Just say no! Say what? No! To drugs!

But seriously, don't do something you don't want to do don't be afraid to look bad.

Daddy

burzumfan420

strongbad

Quote from: WTFRAWL on January 23, 2011, 12:49:59 PM
Just say no! Say what? No! To drugs!

But seriously, don't do something you don't want to do don't be afraid to look bad.

No it's not that. I just don't feel myself, but then again I can't figure out what myself is anyways. It's really weird.

Daddy

The problem is basing who you are on how you want people to view you. madood;

It's all fine and dandy for a while until the idea that you don't know how people view you enters your mind. Then you don't know who you are since you don't know how those people perceive you and that was your identity!

Go Up