October 09, 2024, 12:30:11 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Hours of my Life

Started by Socks, January 20, 2011, 03:21:23 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

The past few golden hours in this house of blue.

To Salamander: 12:14 "I have seen previews of it, of course I'm Mr. Mystery, so fascinated by the strange and unknown. I'm watching a show on the ancient Hopi tribe, and their predictions for the end of days. Not real optimistic stuff, but non the less captivating & intriguing!"

To Salamander: 12:22 "Well I would! I want to feel your heart beat in the flesh, and to live together long as we can. Then we can walk into the afterlife as equals with death, in old age, friends, hand in hand"

To Salamander: 12:31 "As long as I have feet and will, you shall have me completely, always and forever. Tomorrow has to be better, else yesterday has been in vain. We have to hope"

To Salamander: 12:33 "And hush already about death, I cannot ever imagine that about you. Like dark figures drawn in blood, I erase it from my mind. What would I then live for?"

To Salamander: 12:47 "I imagine you here, lying in my bed, covered by the night, underneath a thick blanket. I imagine the sweet scent of your hair, the fragrance of your essence, your warm body next to mine, still, silent, but very much in awe disclosing, a beautiful comfort and understanding. It makes me believe too, that yes, there is reason to exist and yearn for a rainbow, laughter, or just a night well spent together. I kiss you now in the dark, and hope it reaches there."

To Salamander: 01:06 "The imagery is true, so of course it's breathtaking. As a dreamer, poet and lover once uttered, 'I almost wish we were butterflies and lived but three summer days--three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain.' Imagine, we will have countless summer days, more balmy too."

To Salamander: 01:15 "We shall not wait such years, but spend them, like a flame burns the candle, mad, in hot fiery love. They will be great, trust me"

To Salamander: 01:28 "Fitting, for when I behold upon the night's starred face, symbols of a high romance, and think that I might one day, trace their curves with the hand of chance, I think of you, fair creature of the hour, and come close to cosmic ecstasy, and much closer to thee of course."

To Salamander: 01:39 "Yet I can see you even in the midst of clouds, for I know where to look. What I find beaming back down, at me, is nothing less than the whole universe itself."

To Salamander: 01:56 "How silly, me, free as a sea of songs sung for you. True, I adore you like Sherlock does a clue. Hmm... I found something which cannot be undo. Even without pretense to preterit prose, spilling superlatives in funny tongue, it's like dang homey, we do have something pretty damn good here. Hahaha."

To Salamander: 02:15 "Chuckle chuckle chuckle, you should see me here, swimming in glee. My sense of humor is profound and I often imagine sense and crumbling it up for putting in my pocket. You see I'm plain down to earth as real can be and often see these words flow like wa waa waa on saxophone. Record this though, my cynical sarcastic facetious manner takes a backseat to a place where it's never been to, purity."

To Salamander: 2:29 "Succumb away, my dear sweet girl, and do not look back, for you've got dreams ahead. Rest your lovely bones, as tomorrow will surely try to brake them. But pfft, it can blow all up side ways for all I care. I'll see you in the morning, when the sun rises over the hill."

You wish you got texts like these. I've got bushels of them pouring off, filling my inbox by the hundreds. What can I say, she brings out the best in me, when I'm in love, life is pretty special.

Samus Aran

yeah, being in love. those were the days.

Selkie

Sounds like Shakespeare on acid.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

So, have you proposed or is this just passionate musings?

Nyerp

i wonder how "salamander" talks oh god

burzumfan420

saalaman ders dont talk. they are cool.

Daddy

Quote from: Presea on January 20, 2011, 03:22:56 AM
yeah, being in love. those were the days.
what is love

baby don't hurt me

Cookie

Socks

Quote from: Chemical Zen on January 20, 2011, 04:20:26 PM
So, have you proposed or is this just passionate musings?

a bit of both.

we have talked about marriage, and i know she would marry me, or else not at all. i have not yet proposed, as it is not a matter of love and desire, but one of prospect and what to offer. i have some money stored away, but no substantial capital or rocketing career. i am very old school you see, i cannot take on a wife unless i can treat her like a queen in castle.

the thought of it does thrill me though, having kids running around in little socks, all from me and her! she wears a ring in the proper finger, as a sort of symbolic gesture of her faith, though i have not give it to her. it's only a matter of time, but one day i will claim her as mine forever.

she completes me, in ways that nothing can, for i am no longer a broken man. i'm accepted. it's funny, there's nothing like the possibility of such a future to light a fire under my ass, in terms of effort, achievement and success. now i know who depends on me and what my duty is, what to seek in this life as well. she believes in me and i cannot let her down.

anyway, you asked a question, so i might as well give a full answer.

Quote from: Selkie on January 20, 2011, 03:53:12 PM
Sounds like Shakespeare on acid.

hey, i was completely sober for half of those messages.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Socks on January 20, 2011, 10:51:26 PM
a bit of both.

we have talked about marriage, and i know she would marry me, or else not at all. i have not yet proposed, as it is not a matter of love and desire, but one of prospect and what to offer. i have some money stored away, but no substantial capital or rocketing career. i am very old school you see, i cannot take on a wife unless i can treat her like a queen in castle.

the thought of it does thrill me though, having kids running around in little socks, all from me and her! she wears a ring in the proper finger, as a sort of symbolic gesture of her faith, though i have not give it to her. it's only a matter of time, but one day i will claim her as mine forever.

she completes me, in ways that nothing can, for i am no longer a broken man. i'm accepted. it's funny, there's nothing like the possibility of such a future to light a fire under my ass, in terms of effort, achievement and success. now i know who depends on me and what my duty is, what to seek in this life as well. she believes in me and i cannot let her down.

anyway, you asked a question, so i might as well give a full answer.

Well, congrats. It really is exciting to find someone you can truly mesh with on a personal and intimate basis and it's something that very few people actually do achieve.
Not many people can survive the shrug-off of that initial infatuation phase and face future prospects with the same conviction.

Go Up