October 09, 2024, 04:26:45 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The greatest fault of Boyah:

Started by applesauce, January 19, 2011, 06:27:21 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

ME##

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

musica.cards

[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

YPrrrr

You guys have a stickied thread for this baddood;

Samus Aran

Dullahan

Quote from: applesauce on January 19, 2011, 06:37:31 AM
This is my third account. I had one back IN POG FORM in fall 2008 that I used for a couple months, and then one in winter/spring 2010.
With all do respect, I still don't think you've been around long enough to understand what Boyah used to be like. You were never even here during the PowerSpike era.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Dullahan on January 19, 2011, 08:32:30 PM
With all do respect, I still don't think you've been around long enough to understand what Boyah used to be like. You were never even here during the PowerSpike era.

we were even dumber and had even worse attention spans back then

Dullahan

Quote from: Presea on January 19, 2011, 08:35:06 PM
we were even dumber and had even worse attention spans back IN POG FORM then
Still, the community was much smaller and more people were involved in discussions. No matter how stupid they were. And I think that since all these users like MarioFreak have been gone, the community has just never been the same. And yes, it's changed. I've been a member since '06, and I have to say that Boyah is not as enjoyable as it used to be. But to me, that's the reason for Boyah's fault. And it's not even a fault. But I still enjoy this place.

It might depend on the date people have joined. '06/'07 users may have joined to escape from NSider. '08/'09 users may have joined to participate in the discussions we have. I could be wrong, but that's my opinion.

Nyerp

The real faults of Boyah are girlfriends, marijuana, Facebook, and internet celebrity-dom. :|

Samus Aran

Quote from: Panty on January 19, 2011, 09:32:03 PM
The real faults of Boyah are girlfriends, marijuana, Facebook, and internet celebrity-dom. :|

i'm surprised you didn't mention reddit

YPrrrr

Quote from: Presea on January 19, 2011, 08:37:11 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJtb69Zy1Fs[/youtube]
Is that the most annoying one?

Replaying red/blue I'm slightly annoyed by Jynx's... Sure it sounds okay but it seems to be twice as long as any other pokemon

Also it's weird that it's named Lola because it makes me think it's a transvestite n_u

Go Up