October 07, 2024, 10:30:48 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dear Boyah

Started by strongbad, January 17, 2011, 05:41:01 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

I just read through the "Boyah has changed too much thread" for a second time (first being when it was first posted) and the idea of Boyah dying completely was brought up a few times. Fuck, that makes me feel like shit. I really love this place. It takes a lot for me to settle on an internet community. The last community I was tight with lasted half as long as I have been on Boyah for and I still have memories from that. I just love having a website that I can go to where I am familiar with people and I can talk about whatever. Don't get me wrong, I fucking love reddit and other huge sites, but they have no community feel. The communities that they do have are usually communities within communities and it's not the same thing. Forums like this are fucking perfect.

I do wish that there was more activity here, and that some members still posted, but honestly I'm just thankful that I still can hang out at this place. I hate not having a forum. It's so frustrating, and I really feel like places like this are a great outlet for talking about whatever. So I know that I complain about you guys being assholes and stuff, but I really love it here. If this site dies I will be really pissed and most likely uncontent with whatever site replaces Boyah.

Thanks for sticking around guys  hocuspocus;

Samus Aran

no problem bro, i couldn't leave if i tried anyway, i love this place and all of you too much...especially now that i actually talk to more of you. it used to be that i didn't really talk to most users here, just a few certain ones in the chat thread and such (despite moderating all of you, of course), but that's changed a lot

we're really a big, tightly-knit family, and it's awesome. boyah is certainly the best forum i've ever been a part of, and i'm pretty grateful to be a part of it in the first place. it's also awesome that i'm apparently the archetypal boyager, according to the boyah awards.

n_u

Hiro

You guys are my true pals forever  :3

FAMY2

I hope there is enough of us that our kids will continue the forum for us.   :3

wawi

Quote from: FAMY2 on January 17, 2011, 10:54:52 AM
I hope there is enough of us that our kids will continue the forum for us.   :3

how many kids are we having? confuseddood;

Nyerp

boyah is better than big, huge forums because it's not a machine like those places

no one on a huge forum really cares about you, and it seems like mods are just looking for a reason to ban people

but boyah is different, because there are only like 15 active members! :D

Selkie

Yay now lets get in a circle and sing kumbaya

but in all seriousness, yea you guys are pretty cool.

Daddy

Quote from: Kapitän Deutschland on January 17, 2011, 12:16:52 PM
how many kids are we having? confuseddood;
CONSIDERING HOW MANY GAY MEMBERS WE HAVE AND THE PROBABILITY THAT SOME OF OUR KIDS WILL ALSO BE GAY BOYAH WILL SLOWLY DIE AS WE HAVE LESS AND LESS OF A MEMBER POOL SINCE GAYS CANNOT MAKE BABY

Nyerp

the gay disease will be the end of this planet :(

ME##

that's why i'm researching to cure the gay  baddood;

Classic

All it takes is a bullet.  baddood;

ME##

Classic

You're right. They're worse.  baddood;

ME##

Classic

How can I save you...if I'M one of them? cry;