October 11, 2024, 08:27:39 AM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Star Wars Extravaganza--RETURN OF THE JEDI: GTFI NOW

Started by ME##, January 15, 2011, 02:08:52 AM

previous topic - next topic

Yes?  No?

Yes.
7 (87.5%)
No.
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: January 16, 2011, 02:08:52 PM

Go Down

ME##

January 15, 2011, 02:08:52 AM Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 09:52:30 PM by Hurluberlu
This weekend we shall be watching Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope, Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes back IN POG FORM IN POG FORM and of course Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi.

STREAM: www.livestream.com/me86

Friday and Saturday: 21:30 EST
Sunday:  20:00 EST

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

burzumfan420

could we do that over spring break or something like that? sory  : (

Mando Pandango

Onl if my laptop is up and running again by then. Which I'm not so sure about. :<
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Nyerp

Daddy

I vote yes solely because if Yes wins we don't have to worry about second and third rounds of voting

plus it's star wars

ME##

Okay, I've started the download [according to the person who uploaded it, it is the original theatrical versions].  The times I'm thinking about are 21:30 EST Friday and Saturday for Episodes IV and V and then an earlier start at about ~19:30-20:00 EST for Episode VI on Sunday.  Any other ideas are welcome.  hocuspocus;

Samus Aran

i trust you are going to check and see if they are indeed the originals beforehand? do you know the differences?

ME##

Quote from: Presea on January 15, 2011, 10:04:11 PM
i trust you are going to check and see if they are indeed the originals beforehand? do you know the differences?

I know of the thing with Han Solo and music scene in Jabba's Palace.  Is there anything else to watch out for?

Thyme

Well, if Jabba is an animatronic puppet, you should be good. n_u

ME##

I always find it interesting to see who else is downloading the movies.  So far there's a bunch of Aussies, a couple of Finns and two Swedes.  n_u

Samus Aran

Quote from: Double Doppelkreuz on January 15, 2011, 10:05:31 PM
I know of the thing with Han Solo and music scene in Jabba's Palace.  Is there anything else to watch out for?

well you can tell fairly early on in A New Hope because the Jabba and Han confrontation scene won't even be in there, where they talk about Han's debt, right after Greedo dies

even earlier than that, the special edition added a lot of alien activity and such to the streets of Mos Eisley, which was really unnecessary

ME##

Quote from: Presea on January 15, 2011, 10:24:49 PM
well you can tell fairly early on in A New Hope because the Jabba and Han confrontation scene won't even be in there, where they talk about Han's debt, right after Greedo dies

even earlier than that, the special edition added a lot of alien activity and such to the streets of Mos Eisley, which was really unnecessary

Unnecessary to people not named Whorehay Lucas. girl;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Double Doppelkreuz on January 15, 2011, 10:34:26 PM
Unnecessary to people not named Whorehay Lucas. girl;

yeah

i mean, the special edition DID improve on a lot of things, like remastered visuals and sound, and that jabba/han scene, and cloud city being a little more robust, and some creatures and effects done slightly better...but god, so many dumb things were added too. do we really need a dance number in jabba's palace, or jawas acting silly in mos eisley, or robotic slapstick humor?

Go Up