October 08, 2024, 10:21:28 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

SITUATION

Started by Commander Fuckass, January 14, 2011, 07:17:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

i would shout my allegiance to sarah palin and continue the massacre :D

ME##

If it were Steve King I would take a bullet.  A BULLET.

Kalahari Inkantation

If he's already pinned to the ground with no chance of escaping or harming anyone else/himself, I'd just wait for the police. befuddlement

Andria

Quote from: Pam on January 14, 2011, 09:42:00 PM
If he's already pinned to the ground with no chance of escaping or harming anyone else/himself, I'd just wait for the police. befuddlement

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU  akudood;

Travis

Quote from: Echo on January 14, 2011, 07:58:09 PM
People who wouldn't beat someone while they are restrained even if they did something horrible?  doodhuh;
actually yeah an eye for an eye makes sense

Kalahari Inkantation

?????

Quote from: Pam on January 14, 2011, 09:42:00 PM

THIS. What's the point in hitting him? Even worse, killing him? If you killed him we'd have  brand new Kenndy-esque conspiracies  doodhuh;
Die for Dethklok

Socks

i'd just get the fuck out of there ASAP.

Selkie

I would shoot him in both kneecaps, then shoot him in the soles of his feet. Then I would let him crawl around for a bit and try to escape. After a few minutes of that I would shoot him in the groin, then as he was screaming in agony I would shove the pistol in his mouth, down his throat, then end his life.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Selkie on January 15, 2011, 12:14:20 AM
I would shoot him in both kneecaps, then shoot him in the soles of his feet. Then I would let him crawl around for a bit and try to escape. After a few minutes of that I would shoot him in the groin, then as he was screaming in agony I would shove the pistol in his mouth, down his throat, then end his life.
WTF
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Nyerp

Travis

Quote from: Selkie on January 15, 2011, 12:14:20 AM
hell yeah i lol'd thumbup;

wawi

I'd make him suffer for AMERICA
anyone who wouldn't do it hates the usa

burzumfan420

i just realized selkie is a really good poster.

Selkie

It wouldn't be for America, it would be for my fellow human beings.

I don't understand what is so wrong with some good old fashioned home-brewed justice these days, seriously.

Go Up