October 08, 2024, 10:32:34 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

SITUATION

Started by Commander Fuckass, January 14, 2011, 07:17:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

You're attending a small gathering outside of a grocery store, because one of the congressmen/woman is meeting with the people to talk about governmental duties and they want to hear back from the people he/she serves. Then you hear gunshots and people start hitting the ground dead or scattering to get safe....then you and about 5 people see the gunman and tackle him to the ground, you happen to wrestle away the pistol that the gunman was using...WHAT DO YOU DO?

-Pistol whip the fuck out of him
-Think about shooting him but not fatally
-Wait till the police arrive
-Tell the others that helped tackle him to start beating the guy.

I would probably tell the other people that we should start beating him and take my anger out on him...other than that I would wait till the police got there. I really don't know if i could bring myself to shoot him though.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Travis

kill him in """""""self defense"""""""""

Andria

Wait for the police  akudood;

if you beat him you deserve to be charged with battery.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Echo on January 14, 2011, 07:24:08 PM

better than shooting him  akudood;

Travis

Quote from: Echo on January 14, 2011, 07:24:08 PM

lol? no

Andria

Quote from: Kefka on January 14, 2011, 07:24:59 PM
better than shooting him  akudood;

Yea but it still isn't right.
Quote from: Travis on January 14, 2011, 07:25:29 PM
lol? no

lol, yes. beating or shooting him isn't going to do anything nor will it take back what already happened.

Travis

Quote from: Echo on January 14, 2011, 07:26:14 PM
lol, yes. beating or shooting him isn't going to do anything nor will it take back IN POG FORM what already happened.
ok but in a situation like this beating the fuck out of him would probably be completely backed by law so uh

Andria

Quote from: Travis on January 14, 2011, 07:28:07 PM
ok but in a situation like this beating the fuck out of him would probably be completely backed by law so uh

Why in the world do you think it would be backed by the law? You already have the guy down and restrained by five people. There is no need to beat him.

Travis

Quote from: Echo on January 14, 2011, 07:29:20 PM
Why in the world do you think it would be backed by the law? You already have the guy down and restrained by five people. There is no need to beat him.
yeah but in a court of law it's pretty much guaranteed that the beating would be ruled as justified because HE JUST KILLED MULTIPLE PEOPLE

Cookie

Andria

Quote from: Travis on January 14, 2011, 07:31:44 PM
yeah but in a court of law it's pretty much guaranteed that the beating would be ruled as justified because HE JUST KILLED MULTIPLE PEOPLE

I am not saying you wouldn't get off because some people would consider it justified but that doesn't make it right.

YPrrrr

Depends on the congressperson y/n

Travis

Quote from: Echo on January 14, 2011, 07:52:09 PM
I am not saying you wouldn't get off because some people would consider it justified but that doesn't make it right.
i don't get people like you

Andria

Quote from: Travis on January 14, 2011, 07:55:34 PM
i don't get people like you

People who wouldn't beat someone while they are restrained even if they did something horrible?  doodhuh;

Commander Fuckass

ECHO HAS MADE ME SEE THE LIGHT

Go Up