October 28, 2024, 07:36:12 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Hardstyle

Started by strongbad, January 11, 2011, 07:27:55 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HuntMac

So you're saying I need to take my dose of E and it'll be enjoyable.

Hiro

Quote from: Runner Up: Strongbutt on January 11, 2011, 10:27:07 PM
You see, I used to think the same thing, but I realized that this music is for raving and not listening to and being pretentious about. Also, like I said, Showtek is entry level hardstyle. It gets better, but I'm assuming that a lot of you guys aren't into hardstyle, which is why I posted Showtek.
I have no problem with music made only to dance at raves and whatever to, but if that's the case, why would anyone find it enjoyable while browsing the internet  akudood;
also:
Quote from: Runner Up: Strongbutt on January 11, 2011, 10:27:07 PM
I realized that this music is for ... not listening to
akudood;

Quote from: Thyme on January 11, 2011, 10:35:28 PM
It probably would be somewhat danceable/listenable if it didn't have some retarded DJ talking over it. psyduck;
also, this
aside from that it's just completely generic club music

Quote from: HuntMac on January 12, 2011, 12:21:08 AM
So you're saying I need to take my dose of E and it'll be enjoyable.
yes, exactly

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

And it sounds like someone trying to cut a steel slab with a miter saw while an angry british dude is yelling incoherently over it.

Socks

Quote from: Runner Up: Strongbutt on January 11, 2011, 10:33:44 PM
Like I said, you have to have a different attitude when you're listening to it

sounds pretentious. wait...maybe i'm just listening to it.

LCK

sounds like some shit you would hear in a shitty action movie that takes place in a shitty underground club in europe

strongbad

okay sorry guys :(
what the fuck was i even thinking i mean seriously lol

Hiro

Quote from: Runner Up: Strongbutt on January 12, 2011, 12:12:13 PM
okay sorry guys :(
what the fuck was i even thinking i mean seriously lol
I'm not trying to insult your tastes i just seriously don't see what you find appealing about it
it might be fine at a dance party or something, but in that case i don't see why you'd listen to it outside those events

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Admin on January 12, 2011, 04:34:12 PM
I'm not trying to insult your tastes i just seriously don't see what you find appealing about it.
it might be fine at a dance party or something, but in that case i don't see why you'd listen to it outside those events

ghouldood;

burzumfan420

its not bad but im not really in the mood 4 that kind of music atm

strongbad

Quote from: Admin on January 12, 2011, 04:34:12 PM
I'm not trying to insult your tastes i just seriously don't see what you find appealing about it

I just enjoy it, I know lots of people around my university who do as well, and I was wondering if anybody on Boyah did as well. But it's okay! I love listening to a bunch of assholes who don't understand what the word opinion means too!

Hiro

Seesh dude, chill out. We gave our opinions, just like you did.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Runner Up: Strongbutt on January 12, 2011, 06:08:27 PM
I just enjoy it, I know lots of people around my university who do as well, and I was wondering if anybody on Boyah did as well. But it's okay! I love listening to a bunch of assholes who don't understand what the word opinion means too!

Yeah, mell-o.

It's not a personal affront or anything and has nothing to do with you as an individual.
Maybe it's just a regional thing.
Around here we have some really bad local folk groups that are actually really good, but I wouldn't expect other people would like them.

strongbad

Quote from: Admin on January 12, 2011, 06:35:45 PM
Seesh dude, chill out. We gave our opinions, just like you did.

I'm all for sharing opinions, and I'm not directing this at you specifically, but it seems whenever somebody posts something slightly unpopular, people are mean about it.

Like shit, I don't care if you come in here and say you don't like it, but most of the posts are just people saying how HORRIBLE it is and how awful it sounds. I just see no need to be an asshole about it. Besides, I didn't start the topic saying "LOOK AT THIS AWESOME NEW GENRE I DISCOVERED SHARE YOUR OPINIONS." I asked if anybody else was into it, and was looking for somebody to share tracks with. I didn't create this thread with the intention of people saying how horrible my taste in music is. Even though it shouldn't, stuff like that gets to me. It gets to most people. I'd be pretty surprised if somebody said that they were really into a song while driving, and every passenger went on to say how HORRIBLE it was, that the driver wouldn't take it somewhat personally.

But then again this is just how I see things, maybe I need to stop taking things so fucking seriously. Or go talk to somebody and get a lot of drugs to make me feel better. I feel like this all the time now

Hiro

That's shitty David. Maybe you ease down on the drugs and partying  :(

burzumfan420

Go Up