October 07, 2024, 03:26:46 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Movie Night: ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST...IS OVER.

Started by Daddy, January 08, 2011, 01:42:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

VOTE

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
13 (59.1%)
No Country for Old Men
9 (40.9%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Go Down

Classic

HuntMac

Quote from: you__ on January 12, 2011, 12:44:49 AM
Suffer through them? We just watch a bunch of them before the movie starts. When you watch ads voluntarily, you can delay the amount of time it would take for an ad to play by itself. If you do this to accumulate minutes equal to or greater to the movie's runtime, you'll get no ads during the movie ;)

Haha, yea, that was figured out :P I was more refering to a pop-up blocker program that nobody wanted to install (didn't bother me as I was always hosting the 'event').

Though I recall there being up to a limit with time, but I also knew of the ads not even playing sometimes as well. "Ad starting now" and nothing would happen, still streaming and then "Another ad will appear in 15 minutes, click here to start now'. Janky ads  AWESOME

musica.cards

Quote from: HuntMac on January 12, 2011, 01:42:15 AM
Haha, yea, that was figured out :P I was more refering to a pop-up blocker program that nobody wanted to install (didn't bother me as I was always hosting the 'event').

Though I recall there being up to a limit with time, but I also knew of the ads not even playing sometimes as well. "Ad starting now" and nothing would happen, still streaming and then "Another ad will appear in 15 minutes, click here to start now'. Janky ads  AWESOME

Did Adblock Plus ever occur to anyone?
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Daddy

Nyerp

i nominate popsi

but wait he said his computer is...

goddamn it

Samus Aran

Quote from: Panty on January 12, 2011, 12:15:36 PM
i nominate popsi

but wait he said his computer is...

goddamn it

he's having computer problems?

well nick hasn't streamed in a long time so he should do it. we already know he has an ad-less channel, apparently.

ME##

If Nick can't do it, I'll hold a trial stream tomorrow to see if the troubles that plagued us last time are better n_u

Mando Pandango

Yeah my laptop charger borked sorry guys.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Nyerp

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Daddy

Samus Aran

Samus Aran

all right, Nick is our streamer unless something comes up

time will either be 9 or 10 eastern, as per usual, again unless something comes up

stay tuned

Nyerp

burzumfan420

Go Up