July 05, 2024, 09:08:01 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

5 Top Video Game Antagonists

Started by Commander Fuckass, January 07, 2011, 01:20:55 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

Who are your top 5 antagonists in a Video game?

5:The Crawler(Fable 3) fucker is badass
4:The Collectors/Harbinger (Mass Effect 2) FUCKAS TRYING TO BUILD SOMETHING WITH HUMAN BODIES
3:Judge Gabranth (FFXII) FUCKA FRAMED HIS TWIN BROTHER
2:Saren(Mass Effect) FUCKA KNEW HOW POWERFUL THE REAPERS ARE( I also felt bad for him at the end of ME  akudood;)
1: Kefka(Final Fantasy 6) FUCKER IS A SADISTIC MOTHER FUCKER
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

me003

Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Jared

Fuckinnnn

Bowser
Bowser
Bowser
Mewtwo
Bowser

In no particular order.

cookieboy17

Peach is obviously the #1 antagonist. She's caused more trouble than any person ever. What a bitch, getting kidnapped so a plumber can save her? She has no standards.

Samus Aran

mm...some favorites that come to mind are Wesker, Kefka, Ganon/Ganondorf, Ridley, Dr. Wily, Giygas, Akuma, Andrew Ryan...oh, and I've never even played the Silent Hill series and yet I think that Pyramid Head is one of the most badass evil creatures ever created for a video game

i guess if i was gonna make it an organized top 5, it'd be something like...

1.) Ridley
2.) Giygas
3.) Kefka
4.) Wesker
5.) Dr. Wily

in case my Wily choice seems odd, i just love him because he's such a lovable villain. he's not even particularly evil so much as he's just got too many screws loose. he's (along with Bowser) the archetypal definition of the villain that just keeps trying and trying and trying with the same plans over and over with very little variation, always to be trumped by the same hero, in the same way...he's just fun and goofy and god i love him.

Infel

Samus Aran

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Yin on January 11, 2011, 04:54:48 PM
hey, what's wrong with loving BioShock?
I know.

Andrew Ryan is probably one of the best antagonists this gen

Samus Aran

also, Sephiroth may have a move that supposedly blows up planets, but Kefka actually did pretty much cause a global cataclysm, a literal end of the world scenario, just halfway through the game...and he actually did gain godhood

he did everything Sephiroth wished he could have done, in only half a game, and he didn't even need a sword to help.

Commander Fuckass

Plus he had a the best 16/32-bit laugh ever

YPrrrr

Samus Aran

Quote from: Snowy620 on January 11, 2011, 06:17:33 PM
I never played FFVI. :(

you really should. if you loved ffvii, chances are you'll love ffvi as well. same classic system, just without limit breaks, and also less summon spamming, because honestly you won't be summoning hardly at all in vi...it's just not usually a good tactic. learning magic, also, is permanent.  once you learn it, you keep it. no worries about having to keep materia equipped.

otherwise, mostly the same system.

HuntMac

Hmm, my personal Top 5 Favorite Villians:

1. King K. Rool
2. Kefka
3. Panther King
4. Sander Cohen (This is one twisted fucker. My most favorite part of Bioshock)
5. Saddler (just cause, without him, then there wouldn't have been all the awesome enemies inbetween)

I know I've made this list 3 times before, and it's never been this shitty. I just couldn't think of any other than these at the moment.  doodthing;

Some others I was thinking of was LeChuck (Monkey Island Series), Ganondorf (more so OoT than anything else), and Dracula (Castlevania). Either of these could take the place of Saddler just cause I couldn't think of a 5th spot let alone more than 5 good ones right now... Lavos is OK, too.

Samus Aran

oh i forgot Drac too, he probably wouldn't have been on my top 5, but still.

Go Up