September 27, 2024, 06:23:03 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

lalalala QUESTIONS

Started by ??????, December 31, 2010, 04:57:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

??????

Answer these:
-How would you open a bank account?
-If one were to move out of state, how would this affect health insurance?
-Would the college-transferring (Moving out of state) processes be easy, would it be wise (Money-wise)?
-When you're done living in an apartment/studio, do you just pay the final rent and leave?
-How would you obtain a license? (I took one of those tests thingies in school, passed, but never did anything about it and I'm not sure what to do next and my parents won't help me and too lazy to use Google)

The last question's the most important--I made a pinky promise that we'd travel museums and wildlife reservations and pinky promises are symbolically sacred.  wry
The mid-section's probably for the next two years/three years--I'd have to prepare for it first though, and if it'd be financially secure so I won't have to come back crawling to my parents.

Everything would be easier if people didn't demoralize me for relying on "friends" to live in their home and pay 45% of their billing in Brooklyn. cry;

burzumfan420

??????

Quote from: villinman666 on December 31, 2010, 05:00:09 PM
ur standing on my neck
coincidentally contemplating boxing daria at 1 am during a snow storm inspired me to plan all of this  cjlubdoods;

burzumfan420

i cried when daria hugged jane lane in that episode

Hippopo

Quote from: Analysis Paralysis on December 31, 2010, 04:57:12 PM
Answer these:
-How would you open a bank account?
-If one were to move out of state, how would this affect health insurance?
-Would the college-transferring (Moving out of state) processes be easy, would it be wise (Money-wise)?
-When you're done living in an apartment/studio, do you just pay the final rent and leave?
-How would you obtain a license? (I took one of those tests thingies in school, passed, but never did anything about it and I'm not sure what to do next and my parents won't help me and too lazy to use Google)

The last question's the most important--I made a pinky promise that we'd travel museums and wildlife reservations and pinky promises are symbolically sacred.  wry
The mid-section's probably for the next two years/three years--I'd have to prepare for it first though, and if it'd be financially secure so I won't have to come back IN POG FORM crawling to my parents.

Everything would be easier if people didn't demoralize me for relying on "friends" to live in their home and pay 45% of their billing in Brooklyn. cry;

-Go to a bank of your choice and tell them you want to create an account.  As far as documentation goes, I just think I needed my social security number...  Maybe I brought my passport just in case.  I can't remember.  Anyways, sign a few papers and you're golden.  It's REALLY easy.

-Depends on your provider.  If you're still a dependent, I don't think it effects you at all.

-Yes, its SUPER easy as long as you get all of your ducks in order early and find a place to live.  Money wise...   Uh..  Depends.  It's most likely going to be more expensive, but if you can afford it, why not.

-Yup.  If it's a month to month lease, you tell your landlord you aren't going to be renewing it, and they give you a date to get out, and you leave.  They inspect your apartment/studio for damage and give you back your deposit (that is, of course, if you didn't destroy your place before hand).

-Go down to the DMV, sirry.  I'm not sure if it's been too long since your last driving test, though.  You might have to retake the tests (I did  saddood;).

??????

Quote from: villinman666 on December 31, 2010, 06:10:12 PM
i cried when daria hugged jane lane in that episode
i cried throughout that episode because it reminded me of something cry;

also @hippo
you made my confidence skyrocket  cjlubdoods;
i'll do that bank thing and the DMV thingy tomorrow or whenever it's monday i can't remember

Go Up