July 05, 2024, 08:36:49 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Tycoon Style Games

Started by strongbad, December 31, 2010, 02:18:58 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

Any suggestions? I've always loved Roller Coaster Tycoon, and my friend is playing this Game Developer tycoon style game on his iPod and it makes me want to play one.

KonohaShinobi

business management sims?

Recettar Shop Keeper's Tale or something like that, on steam, I hear is really good.

Wrench

Samus Aran

yeah Zoo Tycoon is what i was gonna say, it's the only Tycoon besides RC and RC2 i ever played

RCT2 is the best out of the three i've played, though...but i never play them anymore. in fact, my sisters actually own them now, not me.

strongbad

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on December 31, 2010, 06:24:06 AM
business management sims?

Recettar Shop Keeper's Tale or something like that, on steam, I hear is really good.

Own it, enjoy it.
More business type sims than building is what I'm looking for though.

Infel

Sim Theme Park. Nab yourself the PS1 version, and not the PC version. The PC one is horribly gimped.

Also, Recettear isn't a tycoon game, but you DO end up making so much money in it you just look for ways to get rid of it. Which also destroys your score completely. I have negative 300,000 poins because I bought some walnut bread off a kid for two million pix.

me003

I never had roller coster tycoon, instead I had Sims Theme Park, and I loved that game. I would reccommend that...although I haven't played it since 7th grade.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

me003

Quote from: Parsee on January 01, 2011, 10:17:28 PM
Sim Theme Park. Nab yourself the PS1 version, and not the PC version. The PC one is horribly gimped.
What's wrong with the PC version? There were two PC versions the Gold and the original and I had the original.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Go Up